Author Topic: Christian paternity question  (Read 210 times)

stpauliegirl

Christian paternity question
« on: February 09, 2018, 06:47:13 AM »
We know Sage boinked Adam and that he is supposedly the biological father of Christian and that a paternity test was revised to fool Nick into thinking he is the father.  Both Chelsea and Victor know the truth.  My question is whether anyone else knows that Chelsea knows.  Why doesn't she just lie, if Grandpire decides to try to out her in order to hurt Nick?  Victor has been trying to undermine just about everything Nick does or has for years, it wouldn't be a stretch that he would try to ruin his relationship with Chelsea.  Legally, Nick is Christian's father.  I don't think, long term, that it would matter to Nick that Christian is really his nephew.  After all, he raised Summer as his own when her paternity was in question.  In fact, he hid that fact that her paternity test was inconclusive for 18 years.

deirdra

Re: Christian paternity question
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 12:30:35 PM »
I don't think, long term, that it would matter to Nick that Christian is really his nephew.  After all, he raised Summer as his own when her paternity was in question.  In fact, he hid that fact that her paternity test was inconclusive for 18 years.
I've always thought the same thing; he always treated Cassie, Mariah and Danyell like they were his own too. The only things that could end Nick's fatherhood is Adam coming back to claim him, or Chelsea disappearing with both boys.  I'm hoping she has to leave quicker than expected and leaves Christian behind.

But I can see Victor telling Nick just to hurt him.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:48:36 PM by deirdra »

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 12:36:37 PM »
I don't think it would matter to Nick either - he would love Christian just as much. It's his relationship with Chelsea that would be destroyed if he knew she was keeping Christian's paternity a secret.

rockhopper

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 02:01:26 PM »
With Kevin coming back for a few episodes, I wondered if Chloe knew.