Author Topic: So many thoughts today...  (Read 136 times)

katiesbeach

So many thoughts today...
« on: February 07, 2018, 09:23:01 PM »
1.  Scene - Donna, Katie, Hope & Maya are doing the traditional gift giving to the bride before the ceremony.  Wouldn't it have been funny if one of them had simply said 'Sorry Brooke, we are all out of family heirlooms to give you because you've gotten married so many times'
2.  Scene - Everyone making a big deal about Stephanie's portrait getting put up over the fireplace.  Where is Quinn.  Why wasn't see seething with jealousy and having fantasies of ripping the portrait to shreds?
3.  Scene - Stephy calls Liam to badger him for the 800th time about coming the wedding because it will fix all their problems.  Wouldn't it have been great for him to have picked up the phone and blocked Stephy's number and then hit the gym.
4.  Scene - Katie and Thorne flirting their pants off (again) - Thorne whispers to her that the guest-house is empty if she wants to go have some no strings attached sex before the ceremony
5.  Scene - Brooke tells Eric that she has 'never been happier in her life.'  It would have been awesome if he had said 'I think I've heard THAT a few times before!'

Goldilocks

Re: So many thoughts today...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:50:46 PM »
And the bride wears white -------again!

DebR

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 12:22:35 AM »
For sweeps week, another wedding isnít exciting, IMO.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 02:08:43 AM »
Quinn said, that it was nice to have Stephanie's picture up for the wedding.  When
Brooke said that to Eric, I said, 'you're saying this to your ex'!

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 04:02:15 AM »
What a wedding...the best man and maid of honor have both been with the bride and groom!  At least Katie hasnít had a heart attack this timeó-yet.

Just how many times have Brooke and Ridge been married to each other?  This is the second marriage with this Ridge alone.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »
I have to laugh at the maid of honor, who used to be engaged to the groom, and the best man, who used to be married to the bride - are both getting up and talking about how Brooke & Ridge have loved each other all of their lives, and how their love has endured.  So they are basically saying that when Ridge was with Katie, and Thorne was with Brooke, they still really loved each other, and those relationships didn't matter at all.

It would have been more realistic (and funny) if Katie had said 'Ridge and Brooke have loved each other all of their lives....except when he was engaged to me of course!'

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 04:48:56 PM »
LOL... No, we all thought it was white, but Brooke's gown was champagne.  She got
as close to white as she could though.  All of her other 15+ weddings were in white. 
They didn't even have to say any vows.  They sound like lies to me.