Author Topic: Hillary's "baby"  (Read 278 times)

wanda

Hillary's "baby"
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:03:28 PM »
Does anyone else think Hilary's "I might already be pregnamt" baby will end up being Jordan's?

deirdra

Re: Hillary's "baby"
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 08:06:14 PM »
I wasn't sure if Jordan was just yanking her chain or if he really did donate to the sperm bank.  Hillary deserves it!

wanda

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:10:12 PM »
As soon as Hilary started telling Jordan that "She might be  pregnant", (seems like she has been telling everyone she runs into about the sperm bank baby) I immediately thought he would be the dad. Even before he told her he had donated.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 08:33:16 PM »
That DNA would bring a possessed child.  A con artist father and a bitch of a mother.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 11:32:16 PM »
It would be funny if Jordan turns out to be the donor but I think he was just messing with her.  She kept saying how reputable the place she goes to is and how well educated the donors are.  I think he just likes to torment her to rile her up.  If the actor stays he might end up being the father. 

I donít know why theyíre taking Hilary in this direction.

Chuckles

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 11:37:13 PM »
Wonder how long it would take for Hillary to give the baby back after she discovered how much it would interfere with her life.  She is very selfish as it is and I can't see her being giving enough to be a mom.

DianeM

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 01:55:17 PM »
I think this is leading up to Devon providing his swimmers, and then when the baby is born, they will get back together.

lawgirl

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 02:35:10 PM »
I think this is leading up to Devon providing his swimmers, and then when the baby is born, they will get back together.

I think you are right. They will then become the new "it" couple.

franniep51

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 06:12:46 PM »
I donít care how it happens, just donít have Hilary steal sperm and then get inseminated with the wrong personís swimmers. That story was terrible the first time around.