Author Topic: Some Questions  (Read 235 times)

LucyLou

Some Questions
« on: February 06, 2018, 04:03:01 PM »
ok I know Iím the worlds worst about saying Iím going to start watching again, then never do. But after two years, Iím trying to get back into my soaps. So far Iím two episodes in and trying to piece it all together.

Lots has changed but my main question right now is whatís the deal with Chelsea? I know nothing about what sheís doing/has done or why.

Do I understand this correctly: Cane cheated on Lily...they split but are trying to work things out?

I stopped watching right before Sage died. I vaguely recall that her baby couldíve been Adamís? Is that right and does Nick know?

deirdra

Re: Some Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »
Lots has changed but my main question right now is what’s the deal with Chelsea? I know nothing about what she’s doing/has done or why.
In addition to the con-jobs she was doing before she came to GC (seducing Billy & giving birth to his son Johnny), we found out about more con-jobs impersonating and stealing the life savings from seniors with Jordan

Do I understand this correctly: Cane cheated on Lily...they split but are trying to work things out?
Yes, he got drunk and supposedly slept with their coworker Juliet, who died after giving birth to Sam.  But what was worse was his lying about it to Lily's face several times a day for several months. Lily kicked him out and seemed to be getting on with her life until Creepy Cane stalked her in Paris and she fell for his old "I'll be good and love only you" line

I stopped watching right before Sage died. I vaguely recall that her baby could’ve been Adam’s? Is that right and does Nick know?
Yes, Christian is Adam's son and Chelsea & Victor know this but Nick does not.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 05:28:32 PM by deirdra »

LucyLou

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 06:55:55 PM »
Whoa so Cane has a son?

I guess he and Lily are raising him? Totally missed that.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:33:07 PM »
Nice to see you LucyLou!

Cane and Juliet were in Japan on business for Brash & Sassy... their business the was a success and they went out to celebrate.   Cane drank while Juliet watched, he got as drunk as a skunk, I mean falling down barely able to walk drunk.   I have my doubts that Cane was able to rise to the occasion.   I have serious doubts that Sam is Cane's child.   I also wouldn't say Cane cheated on Lily, he was taken advantage of.   His mistake was that he didn't tell Lily about the encounter and when she questioned him he lied.

Juliet died giving birth.  Lily is having a hard time accepting San but she is trying.

Of course the majority of members hate Cane and Daniel Goddard's guts so I imagine they see the storyline a lot differently than I do.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 08:34:29 PM »
Whoa so Cane has a son?

I guess he and Lily are raising him? Totally missed that.
Yes, and Lily is having a hard time bonding with Sam, because he is a reminder of the affair with Juliette.  Just to be clear, Lily didn't have as hard of a time accepting the fact that Cane slept with Juliette, it was the fact that he lied about it for so long.  And not only did he lie about it, he did some pretty crappy things trying to cover it all up - including stealing money from the kids college fund.  Juliette brought a sexual lawsuit against Cane and the company, and Lily stood by him - believing that he hadn't done those things - and was totally humiliated when it all came out.

LucyLou

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 09:51:58 PM »
Thank you for the update!

Not sure if members are happy with y&r right now... but Iíve watched several episodes and it seems like itís really improved since I left two years ago.

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 10:00:29 PM »
I preferred Y&R when Sally Sussman was the head writer.    I don't hate the show now but Mal Young's writing is different that other Soap writers.   It is taking a while to get used to his way of writing.  Bill Bell was absolutely the best and I don't think there will ever be another like him.   

DebR

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 11:30:27 PM »
Nice to see you LucyLou!

Of course the majority of members hate Cane and Daniel Goddard's guts so I imagine they see the storyline a lot differently than I do.

Hi LucyLou!
I like Cane and Daniel Goddard so I see the situation/storyline just as you do, Cap.