Author Topic: Did the fertility doctor put Hilary on high doses of b!tch hormones?  (Read 273 times)

deirdra

She's insufferable and not entertaining anymore.

Penelope P Parkinfarker

Re: Did the fertility doctor put Hilary on high doses of b!tch hormones?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 02:15:52 PM »
Hilary- "when I get pregnant"......oh Lord...just shoot me now! Is this what we have to look forward to, should she become pregnant? I know someone (a family member) who, when she was pregnant, made it sound as though she was the only female to EVER get pregnant and give birth! Hilary is going to make us sick of the story before it even happens.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 03:47:36 PM »
I don’t think I can take all that and the belly rubbing …

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »
Hilary certainly seems to view herself as the Second Coming of Oprah.  I was LOL at the notion of viewers nationwide being enthralled by Hilary's pregnancy.  Newsflash, Hilary--outside of Genoa City and its environs NO ONE cares about you!  You're just one local news show among many.  Folks in Podunk, Arkansas, and Desolation, Utah, and Moose Munch, Maine have their own versions of Hilary.

Please tell me the writers don't plan to have Devon televise every excruciating moment of the Hildebeest giving birth, with Tessa and Mariah acting as midwives.   

franniep51

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 10:04:18 PM »
Great, Hilary is already a bitch and those hormones are like super PMS. I took fertility hormones, 32 years ago. They made me moody and gave me headaches.  Good thing I only took them for 3 months, I had twins.

I just don’t think Hilary’s quest to conceive is very interesting. Just let her get back with Devon, forget about that stupid GC Buzz and work in some sort of other business.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 11:24:53 PM »
We need a good bitch but she’s been over the top obnoxious recently.  She’s been yelling at everyone.

pcrchik

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 06:33:02 PM »
agreed!  there are the bitch characters that you tend to root for and sort of admire and enjoy watching.  this version of bitch hilary is way too much.  what happened to the pseudo oprah that presented herself at sharon's house not too long ago?

all this see sawing back and forth with this character is ridiculous and unpleasant.

Kai

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 05:09:20 PM »
Hilary certainly seems to view herself as the Second Coming of Oprah.  I was LOL at the notion of viewers nationwide being enthralled by Hilary's pregnancy.  Newsflash, Hilary--outside of Genoa City and its environs NO ONE cares about you!  You're just one local news show among many.  Folks in Podunk, Arkansas, and Desolation, Utah, and Moose Munch, Maine have their own versions of Hilary.

Please tell me the writers don't plan to have Devon televise every excruciating moment of the Hildebeest giving birth, with Tessa and Mariah acting as midwives.
You forgot the citizens of I-Don't-Give-A-Crap, Idaho who are gnashing their teeth at the prospect of a Hillary pregnancy. She is insufferable on the best of days, so a preggers Hillary will be a worst-case scenario.  I hope the writers don't foist this off on us.  We're just about at max tolerance right now.