Author Topic: Speculation about Ashley  (Read 659 times)

Peridot

Speculation about Ashley
« on: February 06, 2018, 11:06:08 AM »
I've been enjoying Ashley and Victoria's little estrogen battles.  Victoria badly needs someone to put her in her place and Ashley is just the one to do it.  I love seeing Ashley lord it all over Miss Thing about her greater experience and business smarts.

Now that Nikki has given Ashley an open invitation to have herself a merry little Goat fest, I wonder if Ash will start a flirtation with Victor just to annoy Victoria.  Imagine how it would chap Victoria's hide to find herself in the precarious position of maybe, just maybe, being supplanted by Ashley in the Newman pecking order.  What a delicious possibility!

Penelope P Parkinfarker

Re: Speculation about Ashley
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 11:41:05 AM »
Yep, I'm loving it, too! So many (in Facebook groups) say that Ashley is being a b--ch, because of how she treated Jack and countless other reasons. Victoria has been nothing but a snot (and that's me, being nice) for ages now. Someone needs to knock her down a few pegs. In some ways, I'd rather see more of this type of office mayhem, than I would to see Hilary lording it over everyone or....Cane and Lily love scenes for the umpteenth time!! It's usually the Newmans and the Abbotts at war, from different locations, but in this case, they are on the same turf.

Billie

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:52:21 AM »
Count me in also.  Their scenes are the best thing about Y&R these days.  They play off of each other really well.

Winza

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 11:58:16 AM »
I agree that this is one battle I am enjoying.  I am Team Ashley all the way and love how she absolutely has Princess Victoria's number.

Capricorn

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 12:02:50 PM »
I agree with you all about Ashley sticking it to Bitchtoria. 

To viewers Ashley appears to be flirting with most men around her even though I don't think she is, I think it's just her friendly and open personality.   I can't wait for Victoria to believe Ashley is making eyes at her "beloved" father.

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:06:03 PM »
I'd much rather watch Ashley sticking it to B!tchtoria than Jack.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 05:36:15 PM »
Traci said it best today - "Just stop it!" This sniping between Jack and Ashley has gotten old. I'm enjoying Ashley's digs at Victoria, too. It's so nice to see Victoria squirm and fume and much better than watching her lord it over her sister.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 05:38:01 PM »
Victoria & Ashley have been dressing and coiffing more professionally at work - let's see how long they try to out-do each other.

Ricky

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 07:05:10 PM »

I predict that it won't be long before Jeffrey Todd Helstrom notices the way Miss Hottie bats her eyes and wiggles her attractive ass around while she's chewing out Bitchtoria.   And no, I won't blame JT a bit when he finally boinks Ashley.   I would too, if I were him.   

Peridot

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 07:24:02 PM »

I predict that it won't be long before Jeffrey Todd Helstrom notices the way Miss Hottie bats her eyes and wiggles her attractive ass around while she's chewing out Bitchtoria.

And, gosh, I hope they don't go there.  I can see Ashley flirting with J.T. just to annoy Victoria.  But we already watched Ashley rob the cradle with Ravi, we don't need to see it again with J.T.  It'll just make Ash look desperate.  Please, writers, give this woman a man her own age and allow her a little dignity.

katiesbeach

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 07:28:09 PM »

I predict that it won't be long before Jeffrey Todd Helstrom notices the way Miss Hottie bats her eyes and wiggles her attractive ass around while she's chewing out Bitchtoria.

And, gosh, I hope they don't go there.  I can see Ashley flirting with J.T. just to annoy Victoria.  But we already watched Ashley rob the cradle with Ravi, we don't need to see it again with J.T.  It'll just make Ash look desperate.  Please, writers, give this woman a man her own age and allow her a little dignity.
I don't want to see Victoria and Ashley fight over a man ... AGAIN.  It was a snooze fest the first time it happend with Cole.

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 07:36:14 PM »
JT is quite a bit older than Ravi, so I wouldn't be squirmish about JT and Ashley... if only to see Victoria get her just rewards for being such a female clone of her father.

Ricky

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 10:40:31 PM »

Ashley and JT really aren't physically compatible though.   She has a big wide Joan Crawford mouth, and he's got a tiny little bird beak. 

Capricorn

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2018, 10:53:54 PM »
Victoria has full lips and JT seems to be doing fine with his teeny, weenie mouth... but actually it's not that I think Ashley and JT are compatible in any way, I just want Ashley to get her claws into JT to sock it to the Newman hag.

Ricky

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 11:53:08 PM »
He really does have the tiniest little mouth of any boy I've ever seen.   (And when he conceals portions of it with that stubble, it looks even tinier.) 

Peridot

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 11:18:27 AM »
J.T. may have some years on Ravi but he still looks too young for Ashley.  And I agree that we don't need to see Victoria and Ashley go another few rounds over a man.  Victoria battling her own (then) stepmother over Cole Howard was quite enough, thank you.  What I wouldn't mind seeing is Ashley flirting with J.T., or even Victor, just to chap Victoria's hide.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 04:39:28 PM »
He really does have the tiniest little mouth of any boy I've ever seen.   (And when he conceals portions of it with that stubble, it looks even tinier.)

He has very tiny features. Itís like he hasnít grown into his face yet. From pictures Iíve seen, his brother is much better looking.

Heís a character Iíve never warmed up to. 

DianeM

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 04:57:54 PM »
People sure do see things differently.  I think his features are fine for his face, and I like his looks.

franniep51

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 06:40:48 PM »
I think he is nice looking, not in the class of Justin Hartley, but nice to look at.

wanda

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 06:56:37 PM »
I think JT is nice looking too. I like JT and I'm glad he is back.

LeannaLove

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2018, 09:45:25 PM »
It's fantastic seeing the Newman Hag (thanks for that one Cap, very fitting) fume and pout when not getting her way with Big Daddy.  So far, Ashley has chewed her up and spit her out and I think most of us really enjoy seeing this middle-aged brat put in her place.

I don't think there's "that much" of an age difference between Ashley and JT.  Nothing that would make a possible relationship between them "icky", at least IMO.

I'll chime in here and say that Thad L's looks do absolutely nothing for me.  He's certainly not ugly but I don't find him particularly attractive either.  I think it's his teeny, tight lips and kind of small features that turn off me. The actor also strikes me as very conceited and there's nothing appealing about that, I don't care who you are.

But to each her/his own, for sure.  I found Chris McKenna (aka Detective Mark Harding) extremely sexy and others on here strongly disagreed.  But that's OK.

Capricorn

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2018, 09:48:51 PM »
As I said in another thread regarding JT.   Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and people here are obviously beholding different things when it pertains to JT/Thad Luckinbill.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2018, 07:24:58 AM »
JT's cockiness always bugged me. 

I always found Michael Muhney incredibly sexy!

deirdra

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2018, 11:42:17 AM »
Thin blonds never did anything for me.  I find MM more attractive, but probably because he is very talented & portrayed Adam as a multidimensional person, though not sexy.  I found Chris McKenna to be sexy, but then I found Dr. Silverhair to be sexy (and quirky).  I tend to be attracted to men who don't seem to know they are cute/handsome and think their smiles and what they are smiling about is a big part of the attraction. Brad Carleton was hot. Nick & Cane may have worked on their bodies, but dumb gym rats aren't my type.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:50:14 AM by deirdra »

DianeM

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2018, 11:42:47 AM »
I always found Michael Muhney incredibly sexy!
Oh, ya!  ;)  And the very best at love scenes.  He and Sharon in NO were very hot!