Author Topic: That was some disguise, Chelsea  (Read 441 times)

deirdra

That was some disguise, Chelsea
« on: February 02, 2018, 10:19:20 PM »
I was hoping to hear the sound of sirens as a cop pulled her over for littering after she dumped her wig & stupid hat out the car window.  Returning to her former hairstyle and wearing the same old boots she has been prancing around in lately, I had no trouble identifying her.  Did she steal that hat from Sophie Trudeau, who used it to draw attention to herself, away from veterans at the 2016 Remembrance Day ceremonies?

Pristine's "Kelly Simmons" disguise at least involved mouse-brown hair, a big nose and glasses, trying to look plain, not stand out (though her mannerisms and evasive behaviours gave her away).
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 02:56:19 PM by deirdra »

Capricorn

Re: That was some disguise, Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 10:26:22 PM »
That was really a top of the line disguise...NOT!   A cockroach would recognize her from 100 yards. ::)

Ricky

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 01:26:28 AM »

Remember that the Chief of Police is poor Paul Williams, the stupidest man who ever walked the face of the earth.    Chelsea's cap and the red wig from Dollar Tree should throw Paul off the trail for the next six months.   

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2018, 07:13:40 AM »
She didn't do anything to change her makeup or otherwise disguise her face, but as someone noted, if a crime has been committed, the bugling GCPD will be doing the investigating and she won't be caught.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2018, 08:10:37 AM »
LOL @ deirdra

The only thing missing from her disguise was a fake nose and glasses!  All which could have been bought at the Dollar Store.

Peridot

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2018, 09:14:51 AM »

Remember that the Chief of Police is poor Paul Williams, the stupidest man who ever walked the face of the earth.    Chelsea's cap and the red wig from Dollar Tree should throw Paul off the trail for the next six months.

;D  No kidding.  I'm not sure how famous Chelsea is supposed to be but if she wanted to go around incognito this disguise was pretty thin.  I don't know what Chelsea is up to but it seems like a rather lame attempt to handle the actress leaving the show.

jinx

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 12:03:16 PM »
Who played the part of the banker? He looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen him before.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
Who played the part of the banker? He looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen him before.
He reminded me of the actor Richard Benjamin who was in Goodbye Columbus & Catch 22 a few decades ago.

jinx

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
The name rings a bell so I think you're right. Thanks for the reminder.

Ricky

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 05:05:53 PM »

In the credits at the conclusion of Friday's show, the actor who played the bank teller was identified as "Ross Benjamin", and his character was (strangely) identified as "J. Bank Teller".    (What kinda name is "J. Bank Teller"?  lol.)   

Capricorn

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 06:16:42 PM »
He reminded me of the actor Richard Benjamin who was in Goodbye Columbus & Catch 22 a few decades ago.

By George you've got it.  Ricky posted his name from the credits as Ross Benjamin... I Googled it and he is Richard Benjamin's son, his mother is Paula Prentice.  The more I look at his pictures on Google the more he looks like the spawn of(Rowan Atkinson)Mr. Bean and Richard Benjamin.   

jinx

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 06:32:28 PM »
You beat me to it, Cap and Ricky! I checked out Richard Benjamin and found that his son is Ross. The father and son look very much alike. Richard Benjamin was born in 1938 and the man we saw didn't look anywhere near that old.

deirdra

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 11:58:02 AM »
I Googled it and he is Richard Benjamin's son, his mother is Paula Prentice.  The more I look at his pictures on Google the more he looks like the spawn of (Rowan Atkinson) Mr. Bean and Richard Benjamin.
In imdb photos he looks like the spawn of Richard Benjamin and any terrorist on 'Homeland', but on Y&R he did look more Paulaprentissish than Mrbeanish around the eyes.  It was his looks, mannerisms and gawkiness that reminded me of Richard Benjamin in the 1970s.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:15:05 PM by deirdra »