Author Topic: Nikki shocked me two days in a row!  (Read 700 times)

Capricorn

Nikki shocked me two days in a row!
« on: February 02, 2018, 04:44:12 PM »
The haughty Nikki Newman rented a room at GCAC and has taken Arturo(at least 30 years younger than Nikki) upstairs for some afternoon delight... and who should see her going up  those stairs with Arturo but Phyllis. 

Mal Young is truly shaking things up in Genoa City... almost every character now has a new personality.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 04:48:54 PM by Capricorn »

Winza

Re: Nikki shocked me two days in a row!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 05:00:30 PM »
Methinks her corset is too tight and she has snapped her cap. Even if she was going to evolve into Grandma Cougar, Ms. Power Couple would not be doing it with a young workman in her own backyard.

Ricky

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 05:42:02 PM »
Who is this strange woman who wants to hook-up Sperm Goat and Ashley, so that she can (guilt-free) introduce young men to the joys of Piggy Sex in a Power Couple Bed? 

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 07:12:43 PM »
Nikki is an attractive woman at her age, but I'm surprised she'd want to use her stripper skills on this young guy, and he's a complete stranger.  Showing her 60 YO naked body to a guy young enough to be her son?  Any chance Arturo will brag to his buddies that he had sex with "Old Lady Newman"?  Victor will not be pleased.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 07:29:07 PM »
Nikki looked fabulous today and I don't blame the young contractor for being tempted.  However, Nikki's efforts to act "liberated" came off as disrespect to me.  Nikki, like her clueless son, seems to have no real concept of what it takes, in money and effort, to bring a dilapidated building up to code.  She came across as having no concern whatsoever for what it would cost the lowly workers if Arturo agrees to do the job for chump change.  Then to top it off, she attempts to close the deal by seducing the guy.  Like Ashley with Ravi, having a person with age, money, and power on their side make the moves on someone in a subordinate position is in the worst possible taste, especially in light of today's headlines.  Miss Piggy needs the kind of stern talking-to she loves to dish out to her kids and grandkids.

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »
Nikki is an attractive woman at her age, but I'm surprised she'd want to use her stripper skills on this young guy, and he's a complete stranger.  Showing her 60 YO naked body to a guy young enough to be her son?  Any chance Arturo will brag to his buddies that he had sex with "Old Lady Newman"?  Victor will not be pleased.

Young enough to be her grandson because this boy is younger than Nick her son and Noah her grandson.  Nikki on Y&R is way older than 60 seeing as how Nick is in his mid 40s and Victoria is in her early 50s.   Melody Thomas Scott is 61 but Nikki has to be over 70.

jpa777

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 07:46:33 PM »
I had to come out of the woodwork to comment on how wonderful Nikki looked and I was laughing in stitches during her Mrs. Robinson-ish behavior. I loved it even if it was OOC for her to act like this.
Wondering if the MS could play a part in her personality change. Anyway, for me it was just good old soapy fun...just entertaining. Iím sure sheíll probably bounce back to her old self down the road.

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 10:27:01 PM »
Young enough to be her grandson because this boy is younger than Nick her son and Noah her grandson.
Not to mention that Arturo works with construction workers who probably will talk about their conquests and Nick will walk in and overhear him talking about his roll with Mom. 

Arturo already agreed to a 10% increase instead of 20% before Nikki invited him upstairs.  I wonder if he will charge an extra fee for gigolo services.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 07:24:44 AM »
That surprised me as well.  Nikki has always been in love with love, not sex.  Plus, at her age, her sex drive shouldn't be as high as it might have been when she was young.  I suppose she could be taking hormones to compensate.....Maybe she is taking a cage from Kay Chancellor's book.  Instead of having flings with stable boys, Nikki is going for cute, young, electrical contractors.  At least we didn't have to watch them in action in the bedroom.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2018, 08:12:08 AM »
Arturrrro sold his soul (or 10% of it) for a romp in the hay with the wife of Victor Newman?   That's not going to end well for him.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 10:00:11 AM »
I haven't seen the hook up scene yet, but Nikki looked great in that blue outfit. Her face looks younger, her hair looks better, and she looks like she's lost weight.

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 10:06:01 AM »
She looks great and young if there is no close up... close up Nikki looks her age and then some.   I don't even want to think about the sagging and bagging that a naked Nikki would display to the young man.

wanda

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
I was surprised tha she openly held the young man's hand and wlked up the stairs with him in a public place. She and Victor want to appear as a united couple. She was not being disrete at all. Phyllis saw them. For once I was hoping that Hilary did too.

Soaprah

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 11:33:51 AM »
stpauliegirl said: "Maybe she is taking a cage from Kay Chancellor's book".
Love those Freudian slips! I'm thankful we were spared any potential "cage" scenes between the cougar and her prey.

DianeM

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 11:37:26 AM »
Everybody hangs out at the GCAC, and Victor is frequently there spying on people.  It's just unbelievable that she'd do that in such a public place. 

jinx

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 12:01:53 PM »
I'm wondering if Nikki intentionally made it so obvious. Maybe it's a ruse for some reason. It just isn't like Nikki to negotiate down with someone who is just trying to make a living.

LeannaLove

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 06:51:49 PM »
I think this hookup with Arturo is somehow a ruse, not yet sure exactly how. 

Got to hand it to MTS though -- she's been looking fabulous lately.  Has lost weight, has a better, more flattering haircut and I think she's had some discreet "work" done.  She looks good but for other than financial motives, I can't imagine that a guy 30-some years her junior would be physically attracted to her.

lilymae

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 11:06:12 AM »
She is looking beautiful and this time has kept the weight off so far.  She lost some awhile back but looked like she gained it back and now lost again.  Wish I knew her secret!

Winza

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2018, 11:28:40 AM »
Young single ladies in GC donít stand a chance. The rich Sugar Mamas go after every new warm male body who comes to town.

lawgirl

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2018, 03:10:40 PM »
I found Nikki's antics incredibly embarrassing to all women and I feel sorry for Melody that she had to play this part.  She wasn't sexy or seductive -- just ridiculous.  This scene was on a par with Victor and Nikki in the stable and Neil and Sophia on the sofa.  To me, it was a slap at older women everywhere -- we are not over the hill and don't have to simper with younger men to be sexual.

Winza

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2018, 03:34:24 PM »
I found Nikki's antics incredibly embarrassing to all women and I feel sorry for Melody that she had to play this part.  She wasn't sexy or seductive -- just ridiculous.  This scene was on a par with Victor and Nikki in the stable and Neil and Sophia on the sofa.  To me, it was a slap at older women everywhere -- we are not over the hill and don't have to simper with younger men to be sexual.

You go, lawgirl!!  Hear, hear!!

LongTimeFan

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 04:47:29 PM »

Shades of Deacon Sharp only she is much less needy as she was back then.

LeannaLove

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 02:45:27 PM »
simper

Perfect word to describe how "romantic" Nikki behaves with any man she's interested in.

Peridot

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 07:34:26 PM »
Someone made the point that a young guy like Arturo is likely to brag about his encounter with Nikki and I'm betting that'll happen.  Arturo won't be able to resist letting the guys know that he was invited upstairs by a rich, beautiful older woman.  Nikki may very well gain a reputation among local businesses as a broad who's willing to Bang for Bargains.  Oops!  Considering how much Victor seems to prize their public image he's likely to be pretty peeved by this.