Author Topic: Lily and Cane  (Read 421 times)

Winza

Lily and Cane
« on: February 01, 2018, 05:45:52 PM »
Continuing to try to stay positive, I will say that the Cane and Lily romance-fest was much more acceptable than the usual tearing off of clothing and copulating on stairways and desks.  So thank you to the writers for that, at least.  Cane gets points for at least recognizing how hard this is for Lily and how much ground he has to make up.  But they can move them on now.  I don't need to see Mr. Romantic Cane on my screen everyday.  I'd rather see Lily with Ashley and other people, having a life and a job and doing things.

katiesbeach

Re: Lily and Cane
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 06:13:00 PM »
I don't like Cane, so I wasn't buying the romance fest, and I think Lily & Cane have lost their spark

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 06:14:36 PM »
I agree Winza!   

Now if only they could wait until after work and after their teenage children are in bed for the night to "copulate."  ;)

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 06:38:08 PM »
I find them hard to watch. Donít get me wrong. Iím not a fan office desk/stair step sex, but watching Cane coo and murmur all over Lily, is icky to me. I canít stand the guy. 

wanda

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 07:44:35 PM »
Did Cane say that "Sam is with the nanny for most of the day"? Is sounds like the nanny took him out and is runnong around with him. Why would a nanny take a new borm out in the middle of winter for no reason? Shouldn't she be baby sitting him at their house?

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 08:15:45 PM »
Something about how old man Cane caresses Lily creeps me out.  His greasy hair & skin, grey pallor and sh!t-eating grin are icky, not sexy.  If I wanted to see creepy men wearing wifebeaters, I'd watch Robert Mitchum in Cape Fear.

Billie

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 08:22:22 PM »
He creeps me out too.  The pasty skin and smarmy grin just grosses me out. 

stpauliegirl

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 08:38:26 PM »
Cane is really trying too hard, even though Lily appears to be enjoying it. 

pjones

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 09:16:31 PM »
Something about how old man Cane caresses Lily creeps me out.  His greasy hair & skin, grey pallor and sh!t-eating grin are icky, not sexy.  If I wanted to see creepy men wearing wifebeaters, I'd watch Robert Mitchum in Cape Fear.
Exactly! Everything Deirdre said. Ick!

franniep51

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 09:36:15 PM »
Since I canít break the habit of watching and I havenít enjoyed any storyline except Dina (and she is gone) , Iíve been rooting for Cane and Lily to reunite. Deed done, Iím over it and ready to see less of them.   :)

DebR

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 10:51:11 PM »
They need at least one happily married couple on the show. At least at a time.  I liked the Romance today but agree with Winza.  It was nice watching a strong, capable Lily when they were separated and I donít want Lily to lose that.  She needs other things to do besides Cane  :-[ .

Twokeets

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 09:36:26 AM »
Maybe these writers think the only way to show that a couple is happy is to have them go way, way overboard. I guess I appreciate the effort, but I found Cane and Lily kind of exhausting! He tries so hard that it comes across as stalkerish and obsessive. But that's just my opinion.

Goldilocks

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 05:30:55 PM »
My FF button sure got a workout during those seemingly endless Lily and Cane scenes, especially when I saw the massage table.

Ricky

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 06:26:04 PM »

I can't get past the fact that he looks about 50, and she looks about 25.   He always looks like a middle-aged man trying to build a candy-castle for his Sweet 16.   And then he starts pursing-up his lips and blowing those horrible little kisses to the audience, and I can't much stand it. 

Peridot

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 07:33:53 PM »
On the one hand, it's nice to see some tenderness and romance on the show instead of couples ripping off each other's clothing and going at it on a desktop.  On the other hand, I'm a little tired of Cane and Lily's Paris shtick.  We get it, already.

Billie

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 08:27:25 PM »
On the one hand, it's nice to see some tenderness and romance on the show instead of couples ripping off each other's clothing and going at it on a desktop.  On the other hand, I'm a little tired of Cane and Lily's Paris shtick.  We get it, already.
OMG, took the words out of my mouth!  I'm sick to death of this Paris business.  It's really gotten old.

monkeymome3

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 11:16:32 AM »
They are no Nick and Sharon, for sure.  I'm beyond tired of that fake looking smile plastered on Lily's face.  Let's just get back to life as usual, can we, isn't there a teenager with a problem about now?

maxie

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2018, 11:29:17 AM »
I am also sick to death of the Lily/Cane Romance Hour.  For so many reasons, but foremost is my dislike of Cane, both in looks and as a character.  And I really like Lily.  And please! No more Paris!