Author Topic: Chelsea leaving...Michael Muhney can Still Return..I have it figured out  (Read 497 times)

Kramer

OK, Chelsea is leaving. She recently made a comment that people do not change. So, she's still a con artist. What if, she knew all along that Adam (Justin Hartley), wasn't Adam, but really Gabriel Bingham. There are even rumors that Adam (Justin) will return to leave with her.

Michael Muhney can now return as the "Real Adam". No need for plastic surgery, etc.

Capricorn

Re: Chelsea leaving...Michael Muhney can Still Return..I have it figured out
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:05:17 PM »
That sound good!

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:32:05 PM »
But I don't want him to return, only to leave.  :-\

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »
She's saying that maybe Justin Hartley's Adam was never Adam but was really Gabriel Bingham and maybe Chelsea knew... he could come back as Gabriel and leave with Chelsea, thus leaving a way for Michael Muhney to come back as Adam without having to explain the change in his face again..

DebR

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 11:16:35 PM »
Chelsea has been with other men since Adam’s been gone but she hasn’t been as interesting as she was with him because they have Conner together.  If Adam returns it will be weird with him being there without his wife and children whom he loves.  Not sure where they’re going with them.  I wouldn’t mind if JH was really Gabriel though.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 07:50:32 AM »
They'd have to explain why Gabriel Bingham was pretending to be Adam.  Plus, they had all those scenes of him recovering from reconstructive surgery after the car accident.  I suppose that could be explained away by saying he was just recovering from his injuries and the surgery was to return him to his actual appearance.  That would me that Christian is Gabriel Bingham's son, not Adams and that he should be entitled to part of the Bingham estate.  I can't remember who inherited the bulk of it  I think this is a moot point.  I don't think Chelsea is going anywhere. 

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 10:22:39 AM »

I don't think Chelsea is going anywhere. 

Melissa Claire Egan is leaving Y&R so Chelsea is leaving.

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2018/0131-melissa_claire_egan_to_exit_yr.php

SAlby

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 03:18:05 PM »
that would work if TPTB decide to forget that Christian is really Adam's son and not Nick's.  I say this because I seem to remember the DNA test saying Nick was related but not the father, meaning Nick and Adam are related, meaning Adam is in fact Adam and not Gabriel Bingham.  I may be remembering wrong though.

Capricorn

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 03:40:56 PM »

Information taken from Soap Central

Nick found Sage's unopened paternity test results, and guessed that her baby may be Gabriel's. Sage explained it was just the one time, and Nick opened the envelope and revealed to Sage that the baby was Nick's. It didn't take Nick long to get over it, and he arranged a romantic date at his club where he proposed. Together they told Sharon and Dylan. Sharon, already suspicious that Gabriel was the father of Sage's baby, told Nick he was being a fool. A couples baby shower was held for Sage and Nick, and Victor gifted them with Newman stock for Nick's son.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 08:43:00 PM »
Well, if MCE is leaving the show, then Chelsea was definitely stashing the money as get away money.  I think she believes Victor is going to drop the bomb about Christian's paternity and she will want to leave town quickly and wants cash available for her escape.

franniep51

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 10:04:49 PM »
Here is my idea. Chelsea is probably stashing the cash for a later getaway. Justin Hartley could make a guest appearance to let her, and us, know he is alive. They take off with Conner. Christian stays with the dad he knows. Whether or not Chelsea comes back at a later date is open. Now that we know Adam is alive we know he can come back. Sometime later MM can reprise the role. Facial changes ignored.

jinx

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 02:10:02 PM »
Well, if MCE is leaving the show, then Chelsea was definitely stashing the money as get away money.  I think she believes Victor is going to drop the bomb about Christian's paternity and she will want to leave town quickly and wants cash available for her escape.

Why would Victor be the one to drop the bomb? As I remember it, Victor has warned and threatened Chelsea not to tell Nick. Was he saving this secret to use against Nick in the future? My theory now is that Chelsea intends to tell Nick because she feels guilty. She knows Nick will feel hurt and betrayed and she's afraid of Victor's threats, so she's going to leave for parts unknown. That leaves the door open for a return.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 02:14:40 PM »
Here is my idea. Chelsea is probably stashing the cash for a later getaway. Justin Hartley could make a guest appearance to let her, and us, know he is alive. They take off with Conner. Christian stays with the dad he knows. Whether or not Chelsea comes back at a later date is open. Now that we know Adam is alive we know he can come back. Sometime later MM can reprise the role. Facial changes ignored.

Sounds good to me.

I'm having a brain fart - who is Connor's father? Adam, right?

If so, then if Adam knew that Christian is his son, and Chelsea and Connor are far away in another city, he would be torn as to where to be. So, they just need to write it later on that Chelsea died, and Adam can retrieve Connor and come back to GC.

It is a huge mistake to never bring Adam back. Chelsea isn't very relevant without Adam. But Adam can easily fit in the show without Chelsea.

LucyLou

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 04:15:44 PM »

Information taken from Soap Central

Nick found Sage's unopened paternity test results, and guessed that her baby may be Gabriel's. Sage explained it was just the one time, and Nick opened the envelope and revealed to Sage that the baby was Nick's. It didn't take Nick long to get over it, and he arranged a romantic date at his club where he proposed. Together they told Sharon and Dylan. Sharon, already suspicious that Gabriel was the father of Sage's baby, told Nick he was being a fool. A couples baby shower was held for Sage and Nick, and Victor gifted them with Newman stock for Nick's son.

Oh good this answers my question from the post I just made