Author Topic: I Really Liked the Noah/Mariah scenes  (Read 211 times)

Winza

I Really Liked the Noah/Mariah scenes
« on: January 31, 2018, 07:48:27 PM »
I've been complaining a lot recently about Y&R, so I thought I'd post something positive for a change.  Noah being less of a Newman and more of Sharon's son and "making up" with Mariah by getting her to go to a movie with him was really sweet.  I loved that they didn't talk about "the kiss" or anything else, really.  They were just there for each other having some silly fun.  It was nice.

Some of the recent scenes with different people getting together and talking -- and not yelling or repeating tired conversations over and over -- have been nice.

Trying to stay optimistic.

Billie

Re: I Really Liked the Noah/Mariah scenes
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 08:30:29 PM »
I agree Winza. For once I enjoyed Noah and loved the movie scene with Mariah. Very sweet.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »
I agree.  It was a refreshing change from repetitive conversations.  They even shared an awkward connection when they both said they critiqued the movies over drinks with Tessa.  I’m glad they’re making up.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 03:34:33 PM »
Noah and Mariah have very nice brother-sister chemistry.  Better than they have with most of their romantic partners, in fact.  I'm glad Noah is letting Mariah back in.

pcrchik

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 04:48:24 PM »
i'm glad noah is letting mariah back in too.  as she said once before she struggles with the family dynamic having not been around it for much of her life.  i'm glad they're not letting troubled tessa come between them, because she is so NOT worth it.

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 10:10:23 PM »
They have good brother-sister chemistry.
Question, were those leather seats in the theater?