Author Topic: Today's episode just broke my heart  (Read 168 times)

Winza

Today's episode just broke my heart
« on: January 31, 2018, 07:38:22 PM »
Maxie's reaction was sad enough.  But then Nina's response to it just killed me.  So well acted and affecting!  I was sitting by myself crying.

And so sad that a great couple, which has been separated for such a long time with that stupid Man Landers plot is now finished.  I'm happy for Ryan Paevy and hope he does well in future opportunities.  But I hate losing Nathan from GH and I hate losing Nathan and Maxie.

I have read that Spinelli may be around more to comfort Maxie.  I can't quite figure out how I feel about that character.  I'm sure he's well loved, but I find him a bit much.  I'd rather see Dante get more airtime and a good storyline.  And I was wondering if Jason might step in somehow to support Maxie.  That would be an interesting combo and I don't think they are related in any way (I'm not totally up on the GH family trees).

Anyway, it was so sad, but so well done.  Kudos to Kirsten Storm and, especially, to Michelle Stafford.  Couldn't stand her as Phyllis on Y&R, but love her as Nina on GH.  She's amazing.

supagal21

Re: Today's episode just broke my heart
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:19:30 PM »
I haven't watched today episode but from what people are saying it was great. Also the actor stated that he is off for now. who knows may be he will be back after his movies are done. I loved that couple. really sad about it. Hopefully we will see him soon.

lawgirl

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 02:23:05 AM »
I very rarely cry but this episode really got to me.  I loved Maxie and Nathan and was looking forward to their being parents.  I wish they could have had a happy ending.  And Nina was outstanding as well.  It was so sad.  I don't see how Maxie and Lulu can be friends after this. If Lulu hadn't written the article, then Faison wouldn't have gone looking for Nathan -- who would then still be alive.

supagal21

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 04:07:00 PM »
But its not Lulu to entirely blame. Nathan agreed to it. I know a lot of people are blaming Lulu but the Nathan said yes. I don't believe she would have done it without Nathan Saying yes.