Author Topic: Young Melody Thomas Scott/Nikki  (Read 254 times)

Capricorn

Young Melody Thomas Scott/Nikki
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:26:23 AM »
I'm watching an old episode of $100,000. Pyramid with Dick Clark on the Game Show Network and to my surprise is a very young Melody/Nikki giving and taking clues... she's very good at it... and so pretty with a soft sweet voice. (Big, bushy,permed hair)

wanda

Re: Young Melody Thomas Scott/Nikki
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 12:40:44 PM »
I wish I would have seen it.

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 12:44:20 PM »
If you go to YouTube's website and search for "melody thomas scott pyramid" you'll find she was also on the show when it was only the $25,000 Pyramid.  Lots of big hair  :)

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 12:46:23 PM »
Maybe it was $25,000 that I was watching.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 01:05:16 PM »
Maybe it was $25,000 that I was watching.
She was on $100,000 too and seems to be good at game shows and putting herself where her fans can appreciate her. 

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 01:09:46 PM »
Since giving up Cable and started using an Android Box, I can get the entire World on my TV.   I can watch all my favorite old shows and I watch game shows most.  I feel like a pig in a TV waller.   

SarahTheCat

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 06:11:41 PM »
Since giving up Cable and started using an Android Box, I can get the entire World on my TV.   I can watch all my favorite old shows and I watch game shows most.  I feel like a pig in a TV waller.

I was over at my daughter and SIL's place, and they showed us how the Android box works... except that we searched for about 5 or 6 things, and NONE of them were available. We actually gave up and stopped searching.

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 06:35:43 PM »
It all depends on what is programmed on the box.   My son programmed mine with everything... well I wouldn't swear on everything but there is nothing that I haven't been able to find and I see so many things that I didn't even know existed.  I see choices for movies that are still in the theatres.  I can see TV shows from the 70s.  The box is kind of wasted on me because I'm not much of a movie buff.   

DebR

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 11:43:54 PM »
I always get a kick out of seeing someone from soaps or anything when I watch an old show or movie. When Melody was on Twitter more often she would get excited when a fan commented on seeing her on an old show or movie.  If they included a clip she was thrilled.  She does well on game shows.