Author Topic: Not liking Ashley’s snarky attitude with Victoria  (Read 299 times)

Augie

Not liking Ashley’s snarky attitude with Victoria
« on: January 30, 2018, 07:13:56 PM »
Ash sat at that desk grinning and looking like the Grande Poobahrina when the very surprised Victoria pranced in.  Ash was really enjoying her new importance at Newman and taunting Vick all to pieces......which I quite enjoyed, frankly.  But it was kinda mean, although she seemed to have softened up before Vik flounced out in her usual rage.  Kinda fun to watch this new war of the witches beginning.  I think this is not going to turn them into buds........ever.

wanda

Re: Not liking Ashley’s snarky attitude with Victoria
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 07:16:51 PM »
I enjoyed it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 07:33:34 PM by wanda »

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 07:23:06 PM »
I enjoyed Ashley giving the attitude to Victoria.  Ashley will out-bitch Victoria simply because she's cool, calm, collected, has more brain power and a lot more experience.

DianeM

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 07:52:55 PM »
I'm not a fan of Victoria, but I can't blame her for being annoyed that Ashley will be taking over Brash n' Sassy.   If the product is doing well on the market, Victor shouldn't take it away from her and hand it as a prize to Ashley.  Does he really want these two women to be at each other's throats all the time?  Not good for business.

LeannaLove

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 07:59:45 PM »
Does he really want these two women to be at each other's throats all the time?

Yes he does.  Pitting people against one another is one of Grampire's favorite M.O.'s.

I never mind anyone being snarky to Victoria though.  She's such an entitled, stuck up princess and a farce of a "businesswoman."

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 08:06:58 PM »
Victoria acted like a pouty 4-yr-old when she stomped out to play office at home, where she never gets any work done, especially when TJ is "working from home" too ... on the stairs or desk.

Grampire loves to pit employees against each other so he is always needed to swoop in and save the day.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 08:20:15 PM by deirdra »

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 08:15:03 PM »
When Abby comes back it will be Ashley & Abby against Victoria.   Victoria treated Abby like a minion and Abby will be ready to get her revenge.

Ricky

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 01:11:21 AM »
Victoria treated Abby like a minion.

I thought the scenes with Ashley were sorta "poetic justice" for Victoria.   Just a few weeks ago, Victoria bankrupted Brash-n-Snotty, came crawling back to Newman Enterprises, and started barking at Abby that "you'll be reporting to ME from now on, as I'm the Heir Apparent and the Chief Operating Officer.    Everything you do, you'll be running it by ME first!  Here's a statement I've prepared for you to read to the press, in which you'll announce that you're a bimbo and I'm the Superior Sister!"  And then Victoria would run a hand through her Hideous Hag Hair and march into Great-Grandpa Sperm Goat's office and lay out yet another list of high-strung pre-menstrual demands.   Victoria also treated Sweet Lily like a dawg.   Never in her wildest dreams did Victoria imagine that Miss Hottie would swoop onto the scene and treat her the same way a month later.     

Maple Leaf

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 05:46:26 AM »
What goes around, comes around. Sucks to be you, Victoria!

Well said, Ricky 😊

stpauliegirl

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 08:27:44 AM »
Victoria deserves everything Ashley dished out.  A few years ago I recall Victoria booting Ashley out of her office in the lab at Jabot, so Ashley dishing a bit back was fun to watch.  As Ricky stated above, Victoria has treated Abby like dirt, so she shouldn't be surprised when Ashley's mother stuck it back to her.  Ashley is much more experienced and professional, so Victoria is right to feel threatened.  She doesn't measure up on any level when compared to Ashley.  It also makes sense that Brash and Sassy be taken from her.  Chief Operating Officers don't run individual divisions.

Peridot

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 09:38:00 AM »
I enjoyed Ashley giving the attitude to Victoria.  Ashley will out-bitch Victoria simply because she's cool, calm, collected, has more brain power and a lot more experience.

Agreed.  I'm all for Ashley being at Newman if for no other reason than to put Victoria in her place whenever she tries to throw her meager weight around.  Ashley's intelligence and experience will only serve to highlight Victoria's ineptitude.

That said, I have to wonder if Ashley's stint at Newman will be short-lived.  I predict it won't take her long to realize that butting heads with Newmans is every bit as aggravating as butting heads with big brother Jackie.  I had hoped Ashley would launch her own independent company, but in this town everyone seems to get swallowed up by either Newman Enterprises or Jabot.

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 10:16:48 AM »

I thought the scenes with Ashley were sorta "poetic justice" for Victoria.   Just a few weeks ago, Victoria bankrupted Brash-n-Snotty, came crawling back to Newman Enterprises, and started barking at Abby that "you'll be reporting to ME from now on, as I'm the Heir Apparent and the Chief Operating Officer.    Everything you do, you'll be running it by ME first!  Here's a statement I've prepared for you to read to the press, in which you'll announce that you're a bimbo and I'm the Superior Sister!"  And then Victoria would run a hand through her Hideous Hag Hair and march into Great-Grandpa Sperm Goat's office and lay out yet another list of high-strung pre-menstrual demands.   Victoria also treated Sweet Lily like a dawg.   Never in her wildest dreams did Victoria imagine that Miss Hottie would swoop onto the scene and treat her the same way a month later.     

pcrchik

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 04:17:32 PM »

amen!

LeannaLove

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 06:10:06 PM »
Who does snotty Victoria NOT treat like dirt?  No one, except for Daddy Dearest but she needs him in more ways than financially.