Author Topic: The money Nick found in the wall of the bathroom.  (Read 972 times)

Chuckles

The money Nick found in the wall of the bathroom.
« on: January 29, 2018, 05:59:44 PM »
Does anybody think it came from Adam before he died?  I do. 8)

Capricorn

Re: The money Nick found in the wall of the bathroom.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 06:44:19 PM »
So does Nick and Chelsea.

And if it's not Adam then it's Chelsea's and she's not admitting it... also Victor and Nikki lived in that condo before Adam bought it so we have four suspects now.

All this talk about him and money turning up leads me to believe that Adam is really coming back.  I can't wait to see who will be cast as Adam.  If I was a praying type of person - I'd be on my knees praying for it to be Michael Muhney.  And in case anyone is wondering... I am a heathen.

wanda

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 06:44:46 PM »
It had to be Adam who hid it there. Victor lived at the condo before Adam did. I doubt Victor hid it there.

LongTimeFan

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 09:39:42 PM »
The perfume and now the money --- and since Y&R hardly ever brings up people from the past and now Adam keeps coming up,  they are warming things up for an Adam return.  My God ..the guys got more lives than a cat!   Just my prediction.

DebR

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 11:01:57 PM »
Yes, I think itís Adamís money that he had hid there.  Maybe Chloe since she lived there with Chelsea.  They are bringing Adamís name up all the time so my betís on him.

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 11:23:24 PM »
Yes DebR - Chloe could be another suspect,  I didn't remember about her living there for a while.

wanda

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 11:32:46 PM »
I thought of Chloe too but I doubt she would have had that much money. And if she did she would have snuck in and retrieved it or she would have had Kevin get it

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2018, 12:39:40 AM »
I think Victor paid her to come back to Genoa City and frame Adam, she might have had money but she's not the type of person who would leave it there.   Even though I have suspects, deep down I think Adam is coming back.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2018, 07:43:07 AM »
I thought Adam put it there as soon as Nick started pulling cash out of the wall.  Hiding money is a very Adam thing to do.  I think they are priming us for his return as well.  As Capricorn said, they don't mention characters that are off the canvass unless they are coming back.

Peridot

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2018, 09:46:42 AM »
I thought Adam put it there as soon as Nick started pulling cash out of the wall.  Hiding money is a very Adam thing to do.  I think they are priming us for his return as well.  As Capricorn said, they don't mention characters that are off the canvass unless they are coming back.

My thoughts as well.  A few times over the past year or so Victor has made comments that make me suspect Adam is still alive and that Victor helped him "disappear."  I'm thinking Adam stashed away some money to finance his new life but wasn't able to retrieve it before being waylaid by Chloe.  I'll be curious to see who plays Adam if and when he returns.

DianeM

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 10:53:03 AM »
I think most of us are crossing our fingers for a MM return.  If Adam IS returning, everyone is certainly keeping it quiet...no casting spoilers yet.

lilymae

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 11:47:26 AM »
They need to quit talking or hinting about him coming back!!  Sick of it and been going on for how long???  They need to .... or get off the pot as the saying goes.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2018, 01:15:15 PM »
If it happens, it will start with the view of a gloved hand, or the back of a man in a coat or some other unclear view of a mystery person.

DianeM

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 01:44:10 PM »
LOL!  That's exactly what will happen, and then the guessing game will begin.

Soaprah

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 02:32:27 PM »
I'm wondering is this is why Michael Muhney has gone silent on Twitter-- sworn to secrecy? Oh please let it be so!

Even if it isn't MM, the writers will be making a very smart move-- they're overdue for one-- in resurrecting Adam.

Capricorn

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 02:33:49 PM »
I was thinking the same thing Soaprah!  He has loose fingers on Twitter, he'd have to stay off completely to not let something slip.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 03:10:05 PM »
I am crossing my fingers MM will return as Adam! 

franniep51

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
Gee, I hope Adam comes back. There will be a lot of disappointed and dillusioned viewers if not. Itís not fair to bait us this way. JH has moved on to bigger and better things. Hereís to hoping itís MM.

DianeM

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 04:16:56 PM »
If the producers of Y&R are smart and if they care about their viewers, they won't let EB influence their choice of actors to play Adam. 

Miravep

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2018, 08:59:34 AM »
Let's say the money is Adam's. Where do you think the writers are going with this business of the cash?  I have no clue. 

lawgirl

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2018, 03:48:55 PM »
I believe that money was put in the wall by Adam, in order for him to escape.  However, he was blown up in the cabin before he could return to get it.  If they are bringing the character back, it's odd that if he survived the blast he didn't return for the money.  Most likely, he will be an amnesiac with extensive facial surgery.  So don't expect an MM return -- unless it's over EB's dead body!

DianeM

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2018, 03:51:43 PM »
If only that could be arranged.  ::)

Maple Leaf

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2018, 05:12:12 PM »
  So don't expect an MM return -- unless it's over EB's dead body!

Hope thatís in the February sweeps!

Miravep

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2018, 09:03:10 AM »
Oops, OK, I guess it was Chelsea's.  Some kind of shady business deal with the cloned website, bringing back her past as a con?  Not a promising storyline, IMO.

monkeymome3

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2018, 09:55:04 AM »
and I recall her talking to Hilary and saying people don't change.  fine.  I don't care for the Chelsea character anyway and the writers are always ruining everyone, it's her turn.

deirdra

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2018, 03:25:43 PM »
Maybe it was money she stole from the elderly with Jordan.  Now in the columbarium (which appeared to be outdoors in the cemetery, not within a lockable building), she, Jordan or Adam or anyone else she tells can access the cash with just a screwdriver.