Author Topic: I don't remember JT being electrocuted  (Read 445 times)

Kramer

I don't remember JT being electrocuted
« on: January 26, 2018, 11:07:55 PM »
I just don't remember this happening. I've watched the show since the beginning. I guess it was a day I was doing laundry while watching the show.

LongTimeFan

Re: I don't remember JT being electrocuted
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 12:47:49 AM »
I don't either .. I don't remember any accident or anything of the kind.   Maybe they invented a backstory to suit a current thread.   Are they planning now to kill him off with a heart attack?  Why else bring this heart ailment up?

Kai

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 12:54:04 AM »
  Are they planning now to kill him off with a heart attack?  Why else bring this heart ailment up?

That was my thought, exactly.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 10:31:21 AM »
I don't remember it happening in Genoa City, it must have happened when he lived in New York.

I'm not sure if I believe J. T.'s the heart story... heart medication is not something a person gets addicted to, it's a medication that a person has to take... and he looks addicted.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 11:26:26 AM »
I didn't remember it happening either, but apparently it did.  Here's a youtube video of it from 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SgK2kajFA0

Capricorn

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 11:49:17 AM »
After seeing your video, I checked Soap Central and saw this:

Electrocuted after a car accident by electrical wires falling on the car; left him with burns and heart damage

Wouldn't it be nice if once in a while we saw Victor take medication for Colleen's heart and does a heart transplant last as long as this one... I don't think so.

deirdra

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 02:25:36 PM »
I must have FF'd through this yawn-fest in 2011; we have seen way too many cars go off the road due to driving-while-upset.  JT looked like he was having a nice nap on the airbag; he should have stayed there and called 9-1-1.  The wires on the car wouldn't have electrocuted him if he had stayed in the car rather than getting out to stand with his electrical conductors (feet) on the wet ground.  You'd think the idiot would need a pacemaker, not pills, for his zapped heart.  He can die in Victoria's bed for all I care (better than the couch, stairs, desk or kitchen counter where the kids might have to witness it).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 03:09:27 PM by deirdra »

wanda

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 03:03:22 PM »
I read about this on Wiki the other day and it jogged my memory. I do remember it now. They also showed a clip of it on the previously on the y and r at the beginning. That is why I like that at the beginning.

Peridot

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »
I do remember J.T.'s accident, but only after seeing the flashback.  This is one day I didn't mind the previously seen intro.  I have to wonder if Mac knows how serious J.T.'s condition is.  You'd think she'd want to hang in there a while longer so his young children can enjoy whatever time is left with their dad.  If J.T.'s condition isn't that serious, then I'm not sure I get why we need to see him popping pills.  We don't see Victor, Nikki, or Sharon taking their meds these days.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 10:24:05 AM »
I remember the accident but not about his heart being affected.  It doesnít make sense that Mac would divorce him or for him not to want to be closer to his kids.  I doubt J.Tís story.