Author Topic: Anyone else take this as an omen?  (Read 534 times)

Augie

Anyone else take this as an omen?
« on: January 26, 2018, 01:20:45 PM »
So JT’s pill popping is solved.........that was a surprise.  So whilst explaining this to Victoria, they immediately (seemed) to feel the love bug biting.  JT plunks his bottle of pills on the coffee table with a noticeable smack and I’m afraid they will trot upstairs....leaving the pills there.  I cringe at the thought that one of the kiddies will spot it and try a few.  However, mine are not delicious and hopefully the kid wlll not think these are either.....spit them out or just will get caught with them and no icky tragedy will happen.  Of course this is just me overthinking and there is no indication of any such thing going to happen.  But we all know little kids curiosity with finding stuff.....right?

wanda

Re: Anyone else take this as an omen?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:47:33 PM »
I didn't see today's show yet. Was this Friday in the US? I know a few days ago he took a pill and hid the pill bottle behind a picture or something on a stand in the living room. My immediate thought was that one of the children would find them and take them.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »
Well, that would sure put a pin in their relationship.  But another thought occurred to me today when JT was explaining his 'heart situation.'  It would be a good way to write JT out permanently if he dies of heart complications.  I can't imagine that TL is going to stick around for too long, and I don't want them to go through another break up

BONNIEJ

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 10:41:25 PM »
Maybe JT will need a heart, Victor dies, JT winds up with Colleen's heart.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 10:43:47 PM »

Maybe JT will need a heart, Victor dies, JT winds up with Colleen's heart.
Perfect!

Kai

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 01:00:40 AM »
So JTís pill popping is solved.........that was a surprise.  So whilst explaining this to Victoria, they immediately (seemed) to feel the love bug biting.  JT plunks his bottle of pills on the coffee table with a noticeable smack and Iím afraid they will trot upstairs....leaving the pills there.  I cringe at the thought that one of the kiddies will spot it and try a few.  However, mine are not delicious and hopefully the kid wlll not think these are either.....spit them out or just will get caught with them and no icky tragedy will happen.  Of course this is just me overthinking and there is no indication of any such thing going to happen.  But we all know little kids curiosity with finding stuff.....right?

I thought the same thing when he left his pills there.  I'm wondering if it's setting him up to face the Wrath Of Victor.  You know, nobody is good enough for icky Vickie and for JT to have two times at bat just can't happen.

Goldilocks

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 08:06:09 AM »
Who takes prescription medication with a large glass of wine? That is foolish behavior.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 10:36:35 AM »
Hopefully the pills have a child proof top.  My guess is that JT is going to bite the dust since they've made point to show he has heart damage from being electrocuted.  My guess is that he will die in the middle of boinking Victoria.  Then she can feel guilty about boinking him to death.

DianeM

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 11:52:57 AM »
Who takes prescription medication with a large glass of wine? That is foolish behavior.

My husband does that.  Foolish?  I agree, but he does what he does.

monkeymome3

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 04:37:09 PM »
Hopefully the pills have a child proof top.  My guess is that JT is going to bite the dust since they've made point to show he has heart damage from being electrocuted.  My guess is that he will die in the middle of boinking Victoria.  Then she can feel guilty about boinking him to death.
LMAO, thank you for that! 

LeannaLove

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2018, 06:09:26 PM »
My guess is that he will die in the middle of boinking Victoria.  Then she can feel guilty about boinking him to death.
LMAO, thank you for that!

LOL that would actually be a comical storyline and I know it's certainly not meant to be.  Vicki either bores, berates or boinks all her men to death.

deirdra

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2018, 07:07:04 PM »
JT might die in his sleep, but Victoria would take credit for a boinking death to make herself seem more exciting.