Author Topic: Hope & Steffy  (Read 301 times)

BONNIEJ

Hope & Steffy
« on: January 24, 2018, 11:36:36 PM »
Can't believe the writers expect us to believe that Hope would say that she would be there for Steffy to help in any way. After all that Steffy did to Hope in the past concerning Liam and constantly breaking them apart. Why would Hope want to help Steffy convince Liam to forgive her? Why is every one trying to convince Liam to get back with Steffy because of the baby? He does not need to be with Steffy to be there for the baby, he would still be able to be a dad. Until they find out the baby is Bill's, that is. I still believe the Dr herself changed the results and plans to blackmail Steffy at a later date. She saw how much Steffy wanted this baby to be her husband's, so made it happen!

Money Honey

Re: Hope & Steffy
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 01:51:03 PM »
I thought, that I was hearing wrong when Hope said everything she said with a
straight face.  No Way!  She did try to explain her turn around though.  I could
never forgive Steffy, and her crime partner Bill for what those two did to her.

My question... Why would the doctor want to blackmail Steffy?

Twokeets

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 04:09:21 PM »
It seemed, a long time ago, that Steffy totally busted up Hope & Liam's relationship. She came off as a willful, self-serving bad girl. Still does, really.

BONNIEJ

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 05:47:34 PM »
Just thinking her hearing  the Forrester/ Spenser name and realizing they have money, would sound like a payday. With Steffy being so worked up that it just "had" to be her husband's baby, thought Dr might decide to make herself some money. No real reason to blackmail other than greed. Just the kind of weird crap that goes through my mind at 2am when I can't sleep, and try to figure out a crazy storyline that might work.

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 06:45:11 PM »
Steffy and Hop were step-sisters for a long time (on and off) before Liam ever came along.  I think they care about each other deep down.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 07:12:36 PM »
I can see her doing that, but I hope not.  She is a licensed doctor, and
will lose out if it ever came out about the blackmail.  Those 2 names
alone, would make me leave well enough along. 

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:37:17 PM by Money Honey »

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 08:39:29 PM »
Steffy looked over the step-sister boundaries. After she, and Liam broke up after
he found out about her games, he begged, and got back with Hope.  For them to
stay together, and all of their weddings that they planned, were a true laughing
stock, thanks to Steffy. 

Steffy invited him out the night before his wedding to Hope.  She got him drunk,
and dyed or cut Liam's hair... Stopped that wedding.  Followed them to Italy,
sitting the side of a mountain to see her next plan at work was evil, but the two
still tried to be together... No wedding.  She still wasn't through.  I think they
finally got married, but Hope, out running one day comes upon new comer Wyatt
laying in the grass, without a stitch of clothes, in all of his glory, and not shy
in any way... Oh heck!  This starts the Liam, Hope, Wyatt, and Steffy scandal, I
meant to say story... You might know the no end to this story. 

Now, she is back forgiving, but please, don't let Hope forget why she went away.
Step-sister my A&&! 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:45:57 PM by Money Honey »

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 12:18:16 PM »
Hope doesn't give a rat's tooshie about Steffy.  She just wants to know what Steffy did and she's digging for answers. 

Val

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 12:48:15 AM »
This Hope is a terrible actress. Her emotions come from opening her eyes so big they look as if they might explode out of her head, and breathing through her mouth.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 02:32:04 AM »
This Hope is a terrible actress. Her emotions come from opening her eyes so big they look as if they might explode out of her head, and breathing through her mouth.
Yeah I agree. Brad bell get a F for this Hope Recast. Kimberly matula's Hope was so much better.

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »
I still want the show to be Hopeless.   

katiesbeach

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2018, 11:11:08 AM »
This recast is a little hard to swallow.  Kim Matula had a very natural beauty - that didn't require a lot of makeup.  This girl looks like an average girl that they just plastered a ton of make-up on.  But it is early.  Hopefully the casting director saw something that we haven't yet.  I remember thinking that the Abigal recast was so horrible on Days, but now the nuAbigal has really grown on me and made the role her own.

LucyLou

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 11:36:45 AM »
Iím having a hard time warming up to the nuHope, but usually I do when it comes to recasts. Unless I just hated the original actor. I am liking this new Thorne though. (New to me bc I just started watching again). Has he been on a while? Whatís everyone else think of him?

SANDY B

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 01:37:38 PM »
Iím having a hard time warming up to the nuHope, but usually I do when it comes to recasts. Unless I just hated the original actor. I am liking this new Thorne though. (New to me bc I just started watching again). Has he been on a while? Whatís everyone else think of him?
I'm just now starting to accept and be comfortable with the new actor in the Thorne role.

katiesbeach

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 08:54:34 PM »
Just like when other actors switch shows, I have a hard time looking at him without thinking I'm watching Jax - so I must be watching General Hospital.  It takes me a second to get oriented.

They also always say that they are 'taking the character in a new direction' when they replace a long-term actor, but so far, I see the same old same old.

LucyLou

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2018, 09:14:20 PM »
Thorne has been pretty blah for as long as I can remember. What happened to the previous actor who only came out of the basement twice a year?

katiesbeach

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 09:47:57 PM »
Thorne has been pretty blah for as long as I can remember. What happened to the previous actor who only came out of the basement twice a year?
Apparently, the fired him (Windsor Harmon) to make room for Ingo R. (nuThorne)  I think it is all in who you know in that business.