Author Topic: Quinn Forrester  (Read 172 times)

QuinnFan32

Quinn Forrester
« on: January 07, 2018, 09:14:51 AM »
Will her storyline with Sheila and Eric continue this year?  Or will the Katie vs Quinn story return?

Jonathan

Re: Quinn Forrester
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 10:29:18 AM »
I really don't want a continuation of her and Katie at odds.  I actually would not mind them forming a bond. 

DebR

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 12:15:47 PM »
I donít think the writers are done with Sheila, Eric and Quinn.

Goldilocks

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 05:00:51 PM »
I am sure Sheila will be back snooping around and causing trouble. I really don't miss her at all.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 10:08:39 AM »
I am sure Sheila will be back snooping around and causing trouble. I really don't miss her at all.
I'm a Quinn fan. And I only want to know about her storyline. Because this show is showing too much Liam.  I want Quinn back on my TV screen :(

Jonathan

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 09:01:57 PM »
How could you be bored with Captain Excitement Liam?????   I mean he's at least ten times more exciting than watching paint dry.  Well maybe 5 times more exciting?  2 times? OK paint can be more exciting than Liam at times. 

I'm hoping for some more Quinn stuff too and I would still like for her and Katie to bury the hatchet.  The thought of them banding together against Sheila would not bother me.  Quinn is a favorite of mine.  I hope she will stand her ground if Hope casts a judgmental glance her way.