Author Topic: I can't believe this pig is distraught that his daughter in laws kid isn't his.  (Read 250 times)

SANDY B

The guy is repulsive to me.   

katiesbeach

I'm still not sure it isn't.  They didn't really explain why Bill ran in to Steffy at the hospital.  The way that he was explaining stuff to Carter, it sounded like he was reasoning why he couldn't let Liam know..

But, it's all about to come out anyway since Liam found the Paternity test.....(unless it is a dream sequence....Steffy was day-dreaming)....

Jonathan

I hope this isn't a dream sequence.  The show has been toying with us way too much with those this year. 

Money Honey

When Liam first appeared on the deck, he had on a dark shirt and pants.  In the
dream sequence, Liam had on other clothing when he was holding his 'son'.  Later,
when he found the paternity paper, he was back in the darker outfit.  I think, the
lying is over for Steffy.  They must have changed the stript, because someone
else was supposed to be involved in this story.

I'm wondering, if that was the real life baby of the actor who plays Liam.  He is
probably that size by now.  He, and his wife were expecting the earlier part of last
year.

katiesbeach

I'm wondering, if that was the real life baby of the actor who plays Liam.  He is
probably that size by now.  He, and his wife were expecting the earlier part of last
year.
Yes, that is Scott's real life son in the future scenes.

Money Honey

Thanks Katiesbeach.  I figure, they may have started something, having Heather's
R/L son on the have the show.  It wouldn't be right to turn anyone else down.

lilymae

I think it is a dream!  They have always dragged things out for so long I can't imagine they revealed this already.  Also I believe the baby is Bill's which is why he was at hospital!!  So stupid how every baby born or not the results are always tampered with!