Author Topic: Paternity Test  (Read 148 times)

katiesbeach

Paternity Test
« on: December 28, 2017, 01:57:41 PM »
Holy Cow.  For a smart girl, why, why, why did Steffie leave that piece of paper in her purse after she had just dodged a bullet.

Goldilocks

Re: Paternity Test
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 02:30:53 PM »
I also think that taking the paper about the paternity test was a foolish move. I assume someone will find it!

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 03:33:38 PM »
I also think that taking the paper about the paternity test was a foolish move. I assume someone will find it!
Watch today's show!

Twokeets

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 03:50:23 PM »
That didn't take long. I haven't seen today's episode, but I immediately wondered why she would keep that paper. Anyone who sees it will wonder why she had a paternity test done. Could it be Steffy is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier?

Goldilocks

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 07:35:07 PM »
I just knew that keeping the paternity form in her purse of all places would result in disaster. But I didn't think that it would happen so fast. Or was the reveal part of Steffy's daydream? Since Y&R is pre empted on Friday I assume  B&B will be as well so we won't know anything further until next week. If Liam actually read the report I predict that the stress may very well cause Steffy to lose this baby.

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 07:43:44 PM »
I just knew that keeping the paternity form in her purse of all places would result in disaster. But I didn't think that it would happen so fast. Or was the reveal part of Steffy's daydream? Since Y&R is pre empted on Friday I assume  B&B will be as well so we won't know anything further until next week. If Liam actually read the report I predict that the stress may very well cause Steffy to lose this baby.
I was thinking the same thing about it being a daydream.  Steffy was sitting there daydreaming about happy times with Liam and their child.  But it could have turned dark........  B&B uses this ploy a lot.