Author Topic: Bill  (Read 351 times)

Cher283@hotmail.com

Bill
« on: December 28, 2017, 10:21:40 AM »
So did Bill switch the paternity test?

DebR

Re: Bill
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 10:46:02 AM »
IMO, yes, Bill switched the test.  He looked too smug to me not to have.

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 12:45:13 PM »
He had to have done something.  He showed up at the hospital.  How convenient.  Also, why did the doctor keep leaving the room to check on the test.  She said it was complete and she had papers in her hand.  Why the back and forth unless someone was interfering. 

QuinnFan32

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 08:24:26 PM »
I also think Bill switched the test. Steffy is really having Bill's baby

Jonathan

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 10:52:31 AM »
I actually think Justin switched the test and Bill doesn't know (yet).  I think Justin felt he was doing it to protect Bill.  It's just a feeling I have. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 01:11:05 PM »
I actually think Justin switched the test and Bill doesn't know (yet).  I think Justin felt he was doing it to protect Bill.  It's just a feeling I have.
But Justin didn't know about the whole situation until after Steffy got the results, right?

Jonathan

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 01:25:14 PM »
He already knew she was the one Bill planned on flying away with after their one night together.  I think he knows more than he's told Bill so far and has gone over and above what he should have done to protect him. 

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 04:51:53 PM »
So much for Bill maybe, confronting the nurse, and asking her to make sure Liam
was the father.  Would a decent father put a son in a choke hold?  I don't think
that Justin knew anything. 

After Steffy got the results, she was leaving the doctor's office, but ran into Bill.   
She told him, that the baby is Liam's.  Bill goes back to the office, and Justin
showed up.  That, is when Justin found out about the 'passenger', and the affair. 
Bill told him she was pregnant, and it's Liam's baby.  I didn't see anything else.

Jonathan

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 11:04:33 AM »
Justin already knew who the passenger was when he walked in the office.  I just rewatched the scene.  He had the passport information and had looked it up and knew it was Steffy.  Not sure if I am right in my thoughts about Justin messing with the paternity test, but I still think it is a possibility.  He always seems to know what is going on in Bill's life and I think he might have put two and two together and decided to "protect" Bill.  I'm probably totally wrong on that but feel it would be better than the predictable Bill did it we will probably get--if they were switched at all.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
Justin already knew who the passenger was when he walked in the office.  I just rewatched the scene.  He had the passport information and had looked it up and knew it was Steffy.  Not sure if I am right in my thoughts about Justin messing with the paternity test, but I still think it is a possibility.  He always seems to know what is going on in Bill's life and I think he might have put two and two together and decided to "protect" Bill.  I'm probably totally wrong on that but feel it would be better than the predictable Bill did it we will probably get--if they were switched at all.
  I think this is a really possible scenario. Also, I wish Justin would quit telling Bill what a great dad he is...bleh!

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 01:08:53 PM »
Didn't Bill call someone right after Steffy came to see him after she took the paternity test?  I'm thinking he had the results switched.