Author Topic: Happy Father's Day Jason #2  (Read 408 times)

katiesbeach

Happy Father's Day Jason #2
« on: December 08, 2017, 03:04:49 PM »
I tune in for the first time in a long time today in time to see
1.) Jason#2 and Elizabeth telling poor little Jake that Jason#2 is not his father, but his uncle.  And Jake's mind, which was working faster than mine, immediately deduced that Sam couldn't be his sister.  So, that's a lot for a child to take in.  Couldn't they have taken advantage of Kevin's services and told that child this life-changing news in the presence of a trained professional who could help guide the conversation????   But instead, they thought the public park would be the perfect place?

2.) 2 scenes later, nuDoc (oldCarly) is telling Jason#2 that when they were together they created Oscar.

So Jason#2 lost a kid and gained a kid in the same day.

Also, is the nuDoc (oldCarly) somehow in cahoots with Nelle?  Something smells fishy there.

Winza

Re: Happy Father's Day Jason #2
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:42:57 PM »
Yep, you picked a doozy.

I sure hope shady nu-doc is helping Nelle lie. Cannot stand thst little liar. As dumb as he had been, Michael does not deserve this.

And poor Drew-not-Jason now is saddled with dopey Oscar, as uf he doesn’t have enough problems, huh?  He is the one i feel really sorry for right now.

supagal21

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 11:47:30 AM »
I don't know why the writers are trying too hard with nelle,  I cannot stand this character.  Either they redeem her or kill her off
 She apologises and then turns around and make this stupid face. I know many people like her getting under Carly skin and yes I get it she gave Joslin a kidney but that does not make what she did to Carly right cause of the way she took her in and trusted her. She does not show any remorse at all. MICHAEL AND NELLE = zero chemistry

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 12:14:01 PM »
I don't think they should kill off Nelle.  Michael has enough dead ex-girl friends.  I do wish that they would let Michael end up with someone that is good for him for a change.  Although there really isn't anyone in his age bracket on the canvas right now that he isn't related to....