Author Topic: GH NOW  (Read 266 times)

supagal21

GH NOW
« on: October 26, 2017, 04:25:59 PM »
Iam loving GH right now, am a fan of SB Jason. I am also a hugh fan of both Sam and Kelly Monaco who plays her. I also like Liz but not with Jason. I am really loving everything. I love AVA so much and am happy they are teaming her up with Griffin. I think am in the  minority on that one. I like Anna and Finn. Am still not crazy about valentin and Nina.

The only two people who drive me NUTS is Michael and Nelle. I can't stand the story line and I just want Nelle to go away.  I hope Andre is a double agent and by the way I don't like Jordan and Curtis. Nothing there for me. I like Jordan and Andre. I wish Alexis could hook up with new Doc.

Winza

Re: GH NOW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:31:45 PM »
Iam loving GH right now, am a fan of SB Jason. I am also a hugh fan of both Sam and Kelly Monaco who plays her. I also like Liz but not with Jason. I am really loving everything. I love AVA so much and am happy they are teaming her up with Griffin. I think am in the  minority on that one. I like Anna and Finn. Am still not crazy about valentin and Nina.

The only two people who drive me NUTS is Michael and Nelle. I can't stand the story line and I just want Nelle to go away.  I hope Andre is a double agent and by the way I don't like Jordan and Curtis. Nothing there for me. I like Jordan and Andre. I wish Alexis could hook up with new Doc.

I am with you on this!  GH is SO GOOD right now.  And Steve Burton is showing much more talent as Jason than he did on Y&R as Dylan.

Lots of fun things happening right now and I particularly like Ava having Griffin in her corner and getting into the mix more.  Anna and Finn could work, I think.  I love Curtis, but don't see Jordan matching his spark. 

I'm curious about this new side of Andre.

And I'm with you re: Nelle -- I want her gone as quickly as possible.  Finally Michael seems to have grown a few brain cells back!!

I wish there was more discussion on this board, as this is a great show!!

lawgirl

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
I absolutely love it now too.  I didn't think I would be interested in the new Jason story but it is great-- and it involves so many of the cast.  I am also so happy that Ava (MW) is finally getting more to do and the character is more reflective of her talents.  Having her play this evil mob queen never made much sense to me-- she is a multi-faceted actress -- she works wonderfully with children, she has a wry, comedic side and when she gets to be vulnerable -- she shines!  I certainly hope the writers stop making her a pariah.  I like how she and Griffin are putting together the Jason mystery.

Nelle and Michael are just boring -the storyline keeps repeating itself and goes nowhere except for making Michael wishy-washy -- not the result for a character that I thought they were grooming for a romantic lead.

I like Valentin and Nina -- I wonder what will happen now that Claudette is returning to PC -- at least we'll know that Valentin isn't a murderer as we were led to believe.  I still think that Nicholas is alive and faked his own death.  Claudette's return will impact Ava and Griffin as well.  Great soap coming up.

supagal21

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 12:44:12 AM »
For once I enjoyed Michael today. I hope this is the end for this couple. Nelle tries to  wiesle her way out if everything