Author Topic: Oct. 25th episode.  (Read 254 times)

DebR

Oct. 25th episode.
« on: October 25, 2017, 11:33:59 PM »
Is anyone still watching?  There were no posts last week.

I wanted Chrissy gone.  I can’t believe they think she’s trustworthy, she’s a sneaky two faced woman.  For Survivor she fits the bill as a clever yet conniving backstabber I guess but I don’t like her.

I felt bad for the swing vote guy, he tried so hard in the sand challenge but kept losing the ball.  He disappointed me when he voted Roark and to keep Chrissy.

deirdra

Re: Oct. 25th episode.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 02:08:44 PM »
I feel the same way DebR.  Now they are left with a weak team.  Roark might have done better by saying less about Chrissy and more about how SHE would be better at challenges.

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:15:12 PM »
I think getting rid of Roark was the right thing.  Up until then her original tribe had not lost a single player.  Ryan is still my favorite, followed by Devon and Ali.   Will be interested in seeing what happens to Cole next week, maybe he licked one too many jars and picked up some foodborne. 

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 09:47:10 PM »
I didn't remember ever seeing Roark before.  I admit I only half watch the show most of the time, but I don't think they've shown her much before.  Chrissy is definitely strategic player who is more conniving than Roark was.  Next week, I kind of hope Cole goes home.  He has a big mouth, can't keep a secret,  and is a slob.  Just gross watching him lick the utensils, his fingers and then dip them into food meant for everyone. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 05:54:06 PM »
By this time in the game, I usually know all the names of all the players and have picked my top 2 or 3.  I don't know ANYONE's name.  Just not that interested.  It was a bad season for Big Brother, and now CBS is losing their mojo with Survivor too.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 12:12:51 AM »
By this time in the game, I usually know all the names of all the players and have picked my top 2 or 3.  I don't know ANYONE's name.  Just not that interested.  It was a bad season for Big Brother, and now CBS is losing their mojo with Survivor too.

Now that you mention it, I usually know all of their names too by this point of the game.  I know them week by week by what happens on the show because they say it.  I still watch it but not as invested as I usually am.

deirdra

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 05:03:03 PM »
I've had a hard time learning names ever since they switched to starting with three tribes.  There is not enough time to adequately cover the 3-way competitions as well as the separate social situations.   I remember seeing a woman on episode 4 last season who I swear I had not seen or heard from before.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:10:32 PM by deirdra »

Jonathan

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 08:09:35 PM »
I would agree that with three tribes we don't get the time with each contestant we used to get.