Author Topic: Steffy at the guest house  (Read 212 times)

franniep51

Steffy at the guest house
« on: December 12, 2017, 10:51:10 AM »
Why would Steffy go to the Forrester property to meet up with and do the deed with Bill?  I thought they were at Bill's house. I didn't realize they were at the Forrester guest house until the bracelet at Thanksgiving. I did miss a few episodes. I guess it's just soapy writing.

Goldilocks

Re: Steffy at the guest house
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 10:54:37 AM »
Some couples enjoy coupling in potentially dangerous places where they may get caught. Those two love to live on the edge perhaps?

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:34:33 AM »
I didn't hear it mentioned where she was going when she left Bill's office.  I never
missed an episode.  I know, that she was in Bill's office AGAIN to talk about Liam,
and Sally.  Was it the 3rd, or 4th time that day she was over there?  She was
back, and forth in his face all day.  Is she still working at Forrester anymore? 

Steffy left Bill's office, and landed at a house, or an apartment.  I don't know how in
the world Bill found her, but he knocked on a door, and she opened it.  His opening
words were, 'I thought you'd be here'.  I had no idea, it was on Forrester property. 
Did the writers forget to put it in one of their many scenes?

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 11:44:20 AM »
Doesn't Bill have that bedroom off of his office?

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 03:41:52 PM »
No, it was on the Forrester property.  Plus, she had left Bill's office.

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 04:52:21 PM »
Im glad that I wasn't the only one wondering what was going on.  Wouldn't the Forresters have an alarm system, esp after the Sheila stuff, that would catch who went to the guest house?

I guess some people just want to be caught.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »
I'm glad that Quinn learned of steffy staying at the guest house. Hope she will find out about Bill sleeping with Steffy also. Liam need to know about it too. This storyline with Still need to end.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 08:30:33 AM »
She didn't go to the guest house to meet anyone. She went there to be alone and wallow in her own misery. Bill called her and asked her where she was. She was reluctant to tell him but he figured it out and showed up. It wasn't a planned meeting. Stupid to stay, have sex, and leave evidence behind such as an unmade bed and a wet shower, but with as hysterical as she was acting, not surprised at all that she didn't think to clean up after her little escapade. She left Bill there and I guess he figured he'd let the Forrester maid clean up after their romp. EW!

Money Honey

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 12:19:25 PM »
They are taking their sweet time with this story.  November sweeps are over, and
May sweeps are too far away.  Hope they're not wait for May.  I also, hope that Bill
left something too, that will be found later.

katiesbeach

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 07:10:09 PM »
Wouldn't both Steffie AND Bill have their cars parked somewhere on the property when they were both at the guest house?  And these are multi-million dollar homes, that would certainly be equipped with gated security and cameras.  Did Bill just park down the street and walk?

Money Honey

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 10:44:57 PM »
Good questions.  I'll bet the show didn't think of them at all.  They said, there is one
more person with something, but they've been missing from the show lately.

franniep51

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 04:16:34 PM »
It's a shame Katie didn't have her telescope out and pointed at the Forrester estate.

katiesbeach

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 07:09:36 PM »
Didn't they make a big deal about installing security cameras or extra security measures after Quinn got shot?  Surely some security footage is going to turn up.