Author Topic: Dec. 6  (Read 92 times)

DebR

Dec. 6
« on: December 07, 2017, 12:02:43 AM »
Did Lauren blow it or what?!  I think Dr. Mike is crazy but he is funny with moves he thinks are good.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:08:39 AM by DebR »

deirdra

Re: Dec. 6
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:52 AM »
Both the real and fake idols looked fake to me; normally the idols look to be made of all natural pieces, not commercial white string.  I guess Mike knows he won't win and is just having fun throwing a wrench in the system. I was hoping he didn't throw the real half-idol into the fire and would give the real one to Lauren, faking out everyone (but Jeff who alluded to the possibility). Lauren & Ben would both give up their idols, triggering a re-vote.  This is why Lauren should have also brought her advantage with her and we would be rid of Ben.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:08:20 PM by deirdra »

DebR

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:38:16 PM »
I agree, Deirdra, about the idols.  They are usually more rustic looking not store bought looking.

I wonder why Lauren didnít bring her advantage with her, what a dumb move.  Chrissy kept saying her vote was for Lauren so I was a bit surprised she voted for Ben.  Editing seems to be the mainstream for this season to bring some surprises.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 06:08:14 AM »
Lauren really blew it.  From leaving her advantage at camp to telling the guys she found part of the idol.  Dumb play this late in the game.  She should have kept finding the idol to herself.  Next week should be interesting to see what Ben does to try to stay in the game.  He doesn't have an idol anymore and everyone voted for him this week.  Maybe he'll win immunity.