Author Topic: Connor and Christian  (Read 226 times)

wanda

Connor and Christian
« on: December 06, 2017, 10:34:20 PM »
Did it seem strange to anyoe else that Connor and Christian were sitting alone and not at the same table with Nick and Nikki? Not that I worried about anyone snatching them. Chritian just looked so little to be sitting there without an adult. They could have pulled the 2 extra chairs over to the adult table.

DebR

Re: Connor and Christian
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 11:37:25 PM »
I thought it was very strange that Nick would want to and let the 2 boys sit at the table without him.  Cute how Connor was chatting away to Christian but Christian kept looking over at Nick. 

I was a little uncomfortable that Christian would slide out of his chair as he wasn’t sitting up but good thing he had winter clothes on for padding.   :D

Nick made a comment to them about not making a mess when they could barely move to do so.  Why on earth would Nick need them to sit by themselves anyway?  They are too young to do so IMO.

maxie

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 11:38:37 PM »
That was pretty ridiculous and would never be done in real life.  And poor little Christian wasn't even in a booster seat.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:44:17 AM »
... and was that hot chocolate on the table in front of little Christian?  He couldn’t even grab a cookie off the plate with his mitts on!

That scene made me super uncomfortable and I really felt sorry for the little guy who plays Christian.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 08:09:40 AM »
Yes, yes yes to everyone's comments.

Billie

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 09:21:09 AM »
I was wondering why they were even outside having their hot cocoa.  They made a show of how cold it was...who would want to sit outside and chat in freezing weather?  And yes, I thought the boys were too far away. 

Twokeets

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 09:42:46 AM »
I was worried about the little one, especially. What if he spills cocoa? What if he falls out of his chair? I thought you had to watch toddlers like a hawk. And it's not like the grownups really needed privacy or anything. Small kids like that probably don't care what you're talking about.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 10:11:19 AM »
They probably didn't give them hot cocoa. Maybe not even anything at all in those cups?  I did worry that he was going to slide out of his chair. And I also thought about how HOT they must have been under the studio lights with all their winter gear on.

DianeM

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »
That scene was all kinds of weird.  What cafe would put linen tablecloths on the patio tables in the winter? Connor looked happy and was chatting away, something he never does in scenes with adults. Like the rest of you, I don't understand why the little guys were sitting at a separate table. 

deirdra

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 11:26:02 AM »
Methinks C&C may have started out at the same table as Nick & Nikki, but were interrupting and stealing the spotlight and had to be moved so viewers could hear N&N recite their entire PSA speeches.  It was ridiculous and Christian appeared to be on the verge of sliding out of his chair.  So we would have been focused on the boys regardless of where they were sitting.

wanda

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 12:57:52 PM »
They should not have been there at all. They should just have mentioned that they were with the nanny. There was no reason they even needed to ne in the scene.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 01:13:30 PM »
They should not have been there at all. They should just have mentioned that they were with the nanny. There was no reason they even needed to ne in the scene.

I think we have to see Connor and Christian a fair bit now so that it will seem more devastating to Nick when the big secret comes out. If Christian was just some off-screen name, it wouldn't have as much impact.

On a side note, I love watching these kids grow up. I wish we could see a bit more of Katie and Johnny now and then.