Author Topic: Thorne calling out Ridge  (Read 144 times)

scobe

Thorne calling out Ridge
« on: December 06, 2017, 08:34:05 PM »
 Iím still trying to get accustomed to NuThorne, and Iím not sure if I like him, but I must say I like the way heís standing up to Ridge.  Calling Ridge out for the bully he is was quite enjoyable to me.  Ridge has always thought very highly of himself and has tended to treat Thorne poorly.  I donít want to see them going at it on a daily basis but itís nice to see Thorne standing up for himself.

DebR

Re: Thorne calling out Ridge
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 11:56:33 PM »
Ridge is so condescending to Thorne all the time, itís nice to see Thorne sticking up for himself.  I have always liked Thorne in the past but have hated how heís called ďLittle brotherĒ in such a demeaning way by Ridge.  I hope Thorneís spunk isnít short lived like all the other Thornes before this one who have caved in to Ridge. ;D

Nice having Thorne design, too, that ticks off Ridge as well.

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 06:22:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the reason that they went with a new actor to play the role.  They probably think that the old 'doormat' Thorne wouldn't be as  believable to all of the sudden have this strong backbone.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 12:09:43 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the reason that they went with a new actor to play the role.  They probably think that the old 'doormat' Thorne wouldn't be as  believable to all of the sudden have this strong backbone.

Oh I beg to differ. Windsor Harmon could bring it! He is so underrated and they should've utilized him more. He could've stood up to Ridge just fine and the flashback scenes of him & Brooke from years past would've been epic. Want to see proof of Thorne standing up to Ridge & Eric? check this one out:

https://youtu.be/jpnljTIdg9Q

katiesbeach

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:17:49 PM »

Oh I beg to differ. Windsor Harmon could bring it! He is so underrated and they should've utilized him more. He could've stood up to Ridge just fine and the flashback scenes of him & Brooke from years past would've been epic. Want to see proof of Thorne standing up to Ridge & Eric? check this one out:

I'm not saying that I don't think WH could have done it....that is what the show is saying.

brynandmaddie

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 08:22:07 AM »

I'm not saying that I don't think WH could have done it....that is what the show is saying.

Oh, gotcha! Yes, obviously they didn't, which is too bad! I think he's a great actor!

lilymae

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 02:05:51 PM »
Wish Thorne would punch out Ridge the next time he calls him "little brother"

Twokeets

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 03:24:39 PM »
That's what I was thinking too--each time Ridge says "Little Brother," Thorne should just punch him right in the chin. Ridge would soon learn a lesson--negative conditioning and all that.