Author Topic: All the ballyhooing by Hilary not digging up crap on everyone lasted What?  (Read 304 times)

SANDY B

2 days maybe.   That nasty witch can't help herself for screwing with everyone.  I can't stand that woman.   What the hell does she have against Tessa?   I can't wait for someone to take that miserable witch down.  Apparently the nude photos didn't do it.

monkeymome3

Re: All the ballyhooing by Hilary not digging up crap on everyone lasted What?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:53:50 PM »
But you know, it's news, it's not personal.  Like all of the business people who screw over their friends and family, it's not personal, it's business.

Capricorn

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 02:00:59 PM »
Hillary is most likely quite proud of her body or she wouldn't have allowed Jordan to take pictures.   Deep inside she's probably loving that everybody saw her naked.   I don't think Hillary has anything against anybody that she has messed with on her "Hillary Hour," except Lily... she hates Lily.   

She's a running a business, a gossip rag like The National Enquirer and TMZ, etc and doesn't give a damn who gets hurt in the process.   It's all about ratings, bitchiness, making money and a person without a conscience.   I enjoy Hillary, for me she's the only character who's not dull on Y&R.... plus Hillary reveals truths about people, she doesn't make up things or lie about circumstances.    If she has lied on GC Buzz someone please remind me.

Augie

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »
Does anyone have a copy of ‘The Hillary Hour For Dummies’ I can borrow?  I am so fed up with Hillary’s boring rehash of gossip that we’ve already seen as it happened.  ...to say nothing of Tessa the NitTwit and the very not sexy sex ring.  Enough already!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 03:27:02 PM »
I don't know why Devon and Mariah even give her the time of day. Mariah should just go find another job. How many times does Hillary have to backstab people over and over and over again and still get forgiven? It's just like Victor treating his kids like complete garbage, and they still come crawling back to him.

pcrchik

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
i was saying something similar just yesterday STC.  i don't mind hilary being a bitch, but be a bitch and stick with it.  all this waffling back and forth, "oh poor me, no one understands me, i'm going to try to do and be better..." only turns into, "...and now on the hilary hour, watch live as so and so's life gets ruined and we report on every moment without caring about them or their humiliation."

pick a side already, devil or angel, and be done with it writers!

SANDY B

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 08:10:44 PM »
i was saying something similar just yesterday STC.  i don't mind hilary being a bitch, but be a bitch and stick with it.  all this waffling back and forth, "oh poor me, no one understands me, i'm going to try to do and be better..." only turns into, "...and now on the hilary hour, watch live as so and so's life gets ruined and we report on every moment without caring about them or their humiliation."

pick a side already, devil or angel, and be done with it writers!
Amen.   This is exactly what my beef is.  Don't whine and moan about poor middle me and then stick it to another person the next day.   And in what world would some nobody like her find out about another person getting arrested WHILE THEY ARE BEING ARRESTED)?  I mean, my husband was a peace officer when I got arrested for a DUI back in 1990 and he didn't get called until 2 hours later. 

Billie

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2017, 08:31:13 PM »
I was amazed yesterday that Hillary could run an entire show with a guy (Devon) who runs an LP streaming service.  Seriously?  If you were watching any other talk show and that was the only guest, would you not change channels?  I would be bored to tears with that kind of 'entertainment'.

DebR

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2017, 11:44:15 PM »
I was wondering what happened to the positive, uplifting stories Hilary said she was going to start doing.  I guess it was just a fleeting thought while going through her meltdown. 

stpauliegirl

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 07:23:10 AM »
I thought the same thing.   Her decision to stop doing "gotcha" stories and malicious gossip only lasted a couple days.  Tessa had a good response to her needling.  The Hilary hour is actually boring to watch.  Wish TPTB would spend less time on it.

wanda

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 08:19:39 AM »
I really thought Hilary was going to turn over a new leaf this time.

Capricorn

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 09:05:00 AM »
A leopard can't change it's spots. 

Ricky

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 03:33:11 PM »
And why have Hilary's sponsors dropped her?   So she was nekkid, the sponsors were aghast and dropped their advertising.   But in the very same episode, we find out that Tessa's streaming music sales are *spiking* because of the publicity of the sex ring & the gun theft.   So a controversial, sex-infused Tessa brings in the big bucks, but a controversial sex-infused Hilary chases business away.   Makes no sense whatsoever.   

DianeM

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 04:08:27 PM »
I was so disappointed in Jack today.  Agree to sponsor the Hillary Hour? I agree with Ashley that it was a bad decision. That stupid show should go off the air.

Ricky

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 04:14:27 PM »

And what's the NAME of the damn thing?   Is it "The Hilary Hour", or "The GC Buzz", or both?   Are those two separate shows, or one show with two different names?   

wanda

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 06:50:16 PM »

And what's the NAME of the damn thing?   Is it "The Hilary Hour", or "The GC Buzz", or both?   Are those two separate shows, or one show with two different names?

I was wondering the same thing today.

Capricorn

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 07:00:37 PM »
GC Buzz is the "channel/cable/teeny network" Hillary Hour is just one program/show on GC Buzz.  I imagine we are supposed to know that there are other shows happening for the rest of the day (unless you all want to see the other shows  :) )... however since Hillary is the character we actually see then her show is the one we watch.

Peridot

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 07:14:04 PM »
I think it would be a mistake for Hilary to change the format of her show to something all rainbows and kittens.  Whatever you may think of her particular brand of "news," Hilary seems to be more or less of a success and her viewers know what to expect by now.  IMO Hilary should have as part of her brand a promise that anyone skewered on her show gets an automatic invitation to appear as a guest and tell their side of the story.  Viewers would probably look forward to that and the skeweree gets a chance to have his/her say.  Hilary could end every episode revealing some hot new scandal with the teaser, "So, how about it, Victor/Jack/Jordan/Cane (the list goes on), can we count on an appearance from you to tell the other side?"  That's what I think she should do.

Capricorn

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 07:24:21 PM »
Really good idea Peridot!