Author Topic: FTWD reboot for season 4  (Read 40 times)

Sinsaint

FTWD reboot for season 4
« on: December 04, 2017, 10:56:41 AM »
http://uproxx.com/tv/fear-the-walking-dead-reboot/3/

Uproxx has been known to be wrong so take it with a grain of salt. According to the author of the article FTWD will have a massive time jump of roughly three years placing it in the same time period as TWD. Morgan is said to leave Alexandria and eventually will meet up with Madison and her group. It says on like characters will be staying (Madison, Nick, Alicia, Strand and Luciana). Daniel is out. And Walker (Indians) are out as well.

Iím not exactly thrilled with the idea. Iíd prefer to see all the trials and tribulations the groups go through because it helps develop characters and helps the audience understand what motivates their actions. Iím not happy Daniel and Walker are out either. Daniel was my favorite character and Walker had a lot of potential. But hey, hereís hoping for the best.

pjones

Re: FTWD reboot for season 4
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:55:31 PM »
Well isn't that interesting?

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 09:46:32 AM »
I don't get Morgan's arrival time on Fear.  It said, that it took place while Rick was in
the coma.  We know better, because he wouldn't have met Rick when he did if he was
in Texas. 

Rick left the hospital, went home and found no one there.  (why didn't he get some
clothes?).  He left there, and stumbled into a neighborhood where he met Morgan and
his son Duane. 

Sinsaint

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 11:05:20 AM »
I don't get Morgan's arrival time on Fear.  It said, that it took place while Rick was in
the coma.  We know better, because he wouldn't have met Rick when he did if he was
in Texas. 

Rick left the hospital, went home and found no one there.  (why didn't he get some
clothes?).  He left there, and stumbled into a neighborhood where he met Morgan and
his son Duane.

From what the article says when FTWD returns three years will have passed since we last saw them. It would be the equivalent of us watching TWD first season up until the CDC exploded and then not seeing anything the group went through until after they arrive in Alexandria. We are basically going to miss seeing what Madison and her group go through to survive for roughly three years. I think itís a dumb idea but all the rumors are this is what is going to happen. That will put FTWD in the same time frame as TWD. Morgan will leave Rickís group in present time and will allow him to meet Madison in present time. And while I donít like this idea I think itís a better idea than trying to squeeze Morgan into the story between the brief periods he wasnít shown on TWD.