Author Topic: What the hell is up with Steffy's hair?  (Read 133 times)

SANDY B

What the hell is up with Steffy's hair?
« on: December 01, 2017, 11:47:27 PM »
Man, it is getting uglier and uglier.    I don't know if that shit is a wig or real hair.   It looks damaged and just horrid.  I don't think a wig or even extensions would be that damaged.

Twokeets

Re: What the hell is up with Steffy's hair?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 08:23:58 PM »
There is something artificial about it. Would extensions make it look like that? I am frequently distracted looking at it, trying to figure it out.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 10:17:15 AM »
I canít watch Steffy or her horrible witch hair another day.  Have you noticed her hair is separated into long strands of hair clumped together in sections? I am sick of her crying and Bill apologizing. And, since when does he apologize...until now.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 01:00:37 PM »
JMW used to be so beautiful. She has been ruined with plastic surgery, too much makeup, and awful hair.

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 10:23:43 AM »
They have Steffy looking sick.  It must be the lighting.  With the watery eyes, and all
that crying every second of the day is too much.  It's not real.  Her darting back and
forth to Bill's, and back home to Liam all day has got to be tiring.  When he ask her
what's wrong, she says it's nothing, but so far, he knows it has something to do with
Bill. 

Come on Liam, you can't still be thinking, that she can't stop crying because she is so
happy that you, and dad are getting along again.  Get real!

SANDY B

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 01:46:52 PM »
I canít watch Steffy or her horrible witch hair another day.  Have you noticed her hair is separated into long strands of hair clumped together in sections? I am sick of her crying and Bill apologizing. And, since when does he apologize...until now.
Yes, the crap looks damaged and destroyed and I think its a wig.  Where the heck does someone get a damaged wig?   The sections that are in chunks give me the impression/image that they are huge dreadlocks.   They don't even look clean.

franniep51

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 02:01:00 PM »
I kind of wonder what her real hair underneath all that fake stuff looks like.  When Steffy had the mountaintop wedding to Liam a few years ago, she removed her extentions and I thought it was so cute and sassy in that shorter style.  But a few days went by and the extentions came back.  Her has has gotten progressively worse as time goes on.  She could be so pretty and natural.