Author Topic: Abby and Scott  (Read 204 times)

SAlby

Abby and Scott
« on: December 01, 2017, 10:25:46 PM »
Does anyone else get the sense that Abby and Scott will end up taking off together?  Scott to a new job and Abby due to RL Mat Leave?  Could this be what the writers are setting us up for?

DebR

Re: Abby and Scott
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:21:29 PM »
I donít think either of them will be leaving.  Abby will be back at Newman testing Victoriaís patience.  Scott will stay in the triangle with Abby and Sharon.  I donít want Sharon to be hurt so I hope she doesnít make Scott her only focus like she used to with Nick.

Peridot

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 09:33:29 AM »
I've suspected Abby and Scott would end up together ever since they first started sniping at each other.  The show has a tradition of creating adversarial chemistry between characters, then turning it into romance later.  IMO Abby is a better match for Scott than Sharon.  I just hope the writers will allow Sharon to see the handwriting on the wall and be proactive in ending the relationship, rather than have her get hurt yet again.  Abby and Scott make a good team so I hope one or both of them realize that soon.

lawgirl

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 03:06:09 PM »
  IMO Abby is a better match for Scott than Sharon.  I just hope the writers will allow Sharon to see the handwriting on the wall and be proactive in ending the relationship, rather than have her get hurt yet again.

From your lips to the writers' ears!  I'm sick of Sharon left alone -- let her have some happiness that lasts!