Author Topic: Things That Made Me Confused  (Read 527 times)

Goldilocks

Things That Made Me Confused
« on: December 01, 2017, 04:50:04 PM »
...On today's show Sharon told Nick that she loves Scott. Why not tell Scott first?
... The tv personality told Scott that he was polished! That cracked me up. His hair gets more unkempt by the day and he hasn't shaved in forever.
... Cane told Lily that her blood was more compatible with baby Sam's than his. I don't understand this. Can someone with a medical background please explain?
...How can Nikki possibly breathe in that tight blouse and skirt?

deirdra

Re: Things That Made Me Confused
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 05:15:03 PM »
Good questions.  For blood transfusions, being the same blood type is key to avoiding side effects. Cane could still be his father without being the same blood type, but depending on what type he is, it may be possible to rule him out as the father. Someone should check Juliet's chart!

I'd like to know why the interviewer was gesticulating in such an obvious & annoying fashion.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 05:28:27 PM by deirdra »

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 05:20:10 PM »
...On today's show Sharon told Nick that she loves Scott. Why not tell Scott first?
... The tv personality told Scott that he was polished! That cracked me up. His hair gets more unkempt by the day and he hasn't shaved in forever.
... Cane told Lily that her blood was more compatible with baby Sam's than his. I don't understand this. Can someone with a medical background please explain?
...I think (hope) Scott will accept that job in NYC and Sharon will not tell him that she loves him.
...Polished in his deliverance, certainly not his appearance.
...She probably has the same blood type and Cane doesn't.
...And she walks like the Carol Burnett character, Mrs. Wiggins.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 05:21:10 PM »

...On today's show Sharon told Nick that she loves Scott. Why not tell Scott first?  She was asking Nick to be nicer to Scott for her sake because she loved Scott.  She didn't just walk up to Nick and say"I love Scott."
... The tv personality told Scott that he was polished! That cracked me up. His hair gets more unkempt by the day and he hasn't shaved in forever.  She must have meant his answers and the way he speaks.  Couldn't be the way he looks.  He looks like a bum.
... Cane told Lily that her blood was more compatible with baby Sam's than his. I don't understand this. Can someone with a medical background please explain?  I thought it very odd too.
...How can Nikki possibly breathe in that tight blouse and skirt?  The way Nikki sometimes dress is a mystery to me too.

Peridot

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 07:29:38 PM »
Nikki didn't look great today but, after all, she was being summoned by the Old Goat.  When that happens she ought to try and look as unkempt as possible.  It will annoy Victor no end.

And speaking of unkempt, I also chuckled when the news lady told Scott how "polished" he was.  I know she was referring to his being well-spoken but Scott's outsider looks kind of upstage him.  I'd hate to see Scott take the NY job and have the network take away all his rough edges.

Lily's blood being a match for Sam is a little puzzling to me also, but I'm not sure what all goes into determining that.  Cane did mention that Lily's blood has antigens (from her bout with cancer?) that will be beneficial for the baby.

DianeM

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 08:05:31 PM »
Lily's blood being a match for Sam is a little puzzling to me also, but I'm not sure what all goes into determining that.  Cane did mention that Lily's blood has antigens (from her bout with cancer?) that will be beneficial for the baby.
Of course, this will make Lily bond with Sam and bring her and Cane back together.  This is so predictable.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 12:26:57 AM »
Scott is the epitome of scruffy, not polished.  I don't understand why the actor that plays him thinks this is a good look.  Lily had the oame blood type and some super antigens that would make Sam heal faster.  Nikki's blouse wasn't tight, it was the leather skirt that was.  I don't understand why she dresses that way during the day when she doesn't have some charity meeting or something planned.  Who would wear a tight skirt and high heels if you didn't have to?

Billie

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 10:09:25 AM »
Not to mention that she does not have the body to wear things tucked in.  They only emphasize how low her boobs hang, not a flattering look IMO.

lawgirl

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »

This character is so unattractive now - both in looks and personality.  I doubt if he ever looks in a mirror.

There are many more components of blood in addition to blood type that make one person's blood compatible with another i.e. the number and quality of platelets, the amount of white cells, etc.
I don't understand how Nikki insists on dressing in the way she does - it is not flattering, does not make her look sexy or younger.  She, like Scott, probably doesn't own a mirror.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:17:32 PM by Capricorn »

DianeM

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 03:50:05 PM »
I think we should feel sorry for MTS for being dressed in those tight clothes.  It can't be her choice.

Capricorn

DianeM

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2017, 04:54:55 PM »
Okay, didn't realize.

Capricorn

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 05:41:34 PM »
She needs full length mirrors in several places at home and at work, she also needs to go shopping and look in the (glass) store windows while walking by.  ;)

Billie

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »
She must have had a boob lift.  In one of Cap's photos in the link that she provided, she is wearing a white wedding dress, and her boobs are noticeably different.  Much smaller.

wanda

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 10:13:06 PM »
Omg. I can't believe how many pictures of MTS there are with her big saggy boobs hanging out.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 10:23:37 PM »
She must have had a boob lift.  In one of Cap's photos in the link that she provided, she is wearing a white wedding dress, and her boobs are noticeably different.  Much smaller.

She weight about 100 pounds less in that photo.

Capricorn

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 10:23:45 PM »

Maybe she had something but it sure wasn't a "lift."  :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:29:39 PM by Capricorn »

Capricorn

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 10:29:20 PM »
Omg. I can't believe how many pictures of MTS there are with her big saggy boobs hanging out.

Tracey Bregman and Melody Thomas Scott are birds of a feather... they both lost their birth certificates, forgot their ages and think they are still young femme fatales.

Billie

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 09:16:25 AM »
I need to clarify about the boob lift remark.  What I meant is that she must have had boob enhancement surgery.  Her boobs in some of those photos look much smaller than they do now.  I realize that she is heavier now but still, they hang almost to her waist. 

franniep51

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 10:29:53 AM »
No matter how small the rest of the body is, large pendulous breasts makes a woman look fatter. (Yes, I used the "f" word! Lol). Tucking in a shirt or belting under them doesn't do her any favors. Those breasts are also a cause of backaches and poor posture. We can all state the problems but MTS is the one to make the decision to change. Same thing for her hair. She can still be pretty, sexy and young looking if she just changed things up a bit. A breast reduction would do her a lot of good--posture and pain wise as well and weight wise. She is still a beautiful woman but she doesn't realize that with age comes change. Change can be very good and positive.