Author Topic: Reversible Ashley  (Read 172 times)

Augie

Reversible Ashley
« on: November 30, 2017, 03:10:08 PM »
New boss lady Ashley was running competition with Hillary for the title of Nasty Lady #1 today. Dealing with Gloria , who went behind her back texting Jack....and brings out the worst in a bunch of people anyway.......kinda justified her going off on her.  But then she was a killjoy at home as well, souring the atmosphere.  So next time we see her in room ???, all ready to pounce on Ravi in her best seduction mode.  I trust he will stay and play, but I could do with a surprise somewhere with somebody....anybody.....you donít see coming a mile away. 

Ricky

Re: Reversible Ashley
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 03:46:07 PM »

I hope Ravi doesn't feel sexually harrassed.   That's the thing about men working in business environments with women --- women are always demanding that we get undressed and service them in order to keep our jobs  ;)

Ashley may as well be a MEAN BOSS, too, as Mal Young thinks all American businesswomen are Super Bitches.    We have Exhibit A (Victoria Newman), Exhibit B (Cricket Williams), Exhibit C (Hilary Curtis) and now Exhibit D (Ashley Abbott). 

Augie

Re: Reversible Ashley
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 04:45:09 PM »

I hope Ravi doesn't feel sexually harrassed.   That's the thing about men working in business environments with women --- women are always demanding that we get undressed and service them in order to keep our jobs  ;)

Ashley may as well be a MEAN BOSS, too, as Mal Young thinks all American businesswomen are Super Bitches.    We have Exhibit A (Victoria Newman), Exhibit B (Cricket Williams), Exhibit C (Hilary Curtis) and now Exhibit D (Ashley Abbott).
LOLOL....Ricky, you nut 😁😁😁...good one.....I think we are both watching toooooo much Fox News.