Author Topic: Nov. 28  (Read 123 times)

DebR

Nov. 28
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »
Great episode. I love teenage Randall, he’s so sweet.  Nice father/son bonding. So glad Tess wasn’t hurt, thought there would be a car accident.  Aww, a sweet little boy may become Randall’s next foster child.  Nice fall finale.

Show returns Jan 2nd.

deirdra

Re: Nov. 28
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 08:25:44 PM »
ditto, DebR.  I hope the little guy is as sweet as he appeared to be, though I hope Déjà will keep in touch, since she was starting to grow on me.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 12:20:54 AM »
I thought it was a great episode too. I liked #2 and #3, but not #1. At least with Kate and Randall, there is hope. Kevin is SUCH a mess.

I like how the 3 episodes were so intertwined... the different views of the kids in high school, all the same day from different views. And how the experiences they had affected how they are in the current time. It bought a lot of understanding to who they are and why/how.

supagal21

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 12:46:24 AM »
I must admit, i was getting ready to give up but I loved the last 3 episodes. I think they were beautifully done.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 11:43:38 AM »
Kevin is a mess, but he may have hit bottom losing his father's necklace.  Hopefully things go on an upward trend from here.  If they decide to keep him as an addict, I will have to FF through Kevin scenes.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 12:28:02 PM »
I must admit, i was getting ready to give up but I loved the last 3 episodes. I think they were beautifully done.

I agree, all 3 episodes were really well done. When I say I didn't like #1, it's only because it's so difficult to watch Kevin like this. It's depressing. As I said before, at least with Randall and Kate, they will rise above what happened.