Author Topic: Brooke, and Thorne  (Read 293 times)

Money Honey

Brooke, and Thorne
« on: November 29, 2017, 08:24:39 PM »
Brooke is spending too much time with Thorne.  Isn't he also a guest in her house?
Too close for comfort, and I don't feel Thorne yet.

Money Honey

Re: Brooke, and Thorne
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:34:19 PM »
After she saw Ridge, and Quinn today, and misunderstanding his complimenting her
jewelry piece that she had on, the Brooke game is own.   

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 09:26:06 PM »
If they wanted to go down the road again with Thorne & Brooke, then it would have been better with the actor that she actually had a history with.  (Think of the flashbacks they could use!)  I don't see any chemistry with KKL and nuThorne

franniep51

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:56:21 PM »
So Brooke will have yet another "love" affair with someone because Ridge is (this time mistakenly) behaving badly.  Hasn't she learned her lesson all these years.  She goes from one man to another and everytime its because she is pissed off at the last one (usually Ridge).  She needs to stay single for a while. 

I'm not feeling any chemistry between Brooke and Thorne.  He is too new, yet.  He should start sniffing around Katie. That could start Wyatt and a few others talking.  Was Thorne once married to Donna? How about Taylor? I know he was married to Caroline, Macy and Darla.  They are all dead.  Hmmm. 

Twokeets

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
I have a memory of Thorne on his knees in the rain yelling "Broooooke!" at the top of his lungs. I think they were on a trip somewhere.

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 02:15:03 PM »
Sometimes I think there are two wheels, like on Wheel of Fortune.  There is one with all the men's names on it, and one with all the women's names on it.  When spun, there is a story written about the two names that the pointers land on.  Then the writers take an old story, plug in the names and we have a "new" storyline.
Most recent spins were Brooke and Thorne.  Voila!

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 06:55:20 PM »
Where have I seen this man before?  I only watch Days, and this soap.  Three, or 4
years ago I was into Y&R, but I don't remember seeing him there.  He doesn't fit
the roll of Thorne, but that's just me.  There's something his eyes.  He looks like he
could play a good, or bad cowboy part.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 07:51:13 PM »
Where have I seen this man before?  I only watch Days, and this soap.  Three, or 4
years ago I was into Y&R, but I don't remember seeing him there.  He doesn't fit
the roll of Thorne, but that's just me.  There's something his eyes.  He looks like he
could play a good, or bad cowboy part.
He played Jasper 'Jax' on General Hospital for a long time.  He was involved with Brenda Barrett (Vanessa Marcil) and Carly (Laura Wright) who he has a daughter with.  I'm not sure if I've seen him on anything other than GH.

Money Honey

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:35:46 PM »
Thanks, I remember Laura Wright from the old soap 'Loving' years ago.  Never was
into GH.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 08:12:48 PM »
After she saw Ridge, and Quinn today, and misunderstanding his complimenting her
I want to see Quinn with Ridge

SANDY B

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 08:19:16 PM »
I want to see Quinn with Ridge
Personally, I like their chemistry. Quinn & Ridge.

Money Honey

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 08:56:49 PM »
That's what I came in to say.  They have real chemistry that you can see.  I haven't
seen that with any of the others on the show.  She, and Eric have one conversation.
'I'm so glad we're together...', and 'I love you so much...'.  There is nothing else to
talk about with them, unless they are talking about Sheila.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 07:26:44 PM »
Sheila recently telling Thorne about Ridge And Quinn's affair. Wasn't even right. Eric and Quinn already moved on from that. Sheila need to get over Eric. He doesn't want her anymore.

Twokeets

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »
And it wasn't an affair, was it? There was Ridge trying to trick Quinn into bed, and a lot of meaningful looks, and the farewell kiss. It's bad, but not that bad.

Money Honey

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2017, 10:38:53 PM »
Brooke just stares the man eyes, not saying a word.  Two proposals in one day,
from two brothers, and still not an answer from Ms. Brooke.  One thing I noticed,
Thorne talked to Eric as though Eric wasn't marriage to her at all.  He said, 'I know
Brooke better than anybody'.   

Eric's been married to her at least 3 times, and Ridge been there at least 5 or 6
times to Thorne's one.  I will never understand why they would glorify a tramp,
whose been past around to EVERY male relative on the show, plus others.

katiesbeach

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »
I think Brooke loves living in this world where 3 men are in love with her and asking her to spend the 'rest of their lives' together.

The only time she was without a man, she turned in to a drunk.