Author Topic: Anyone feel sorry for Hillary?  (Read 377 times)

stpauliegirl

Anyone feel sorry for Hillary?
« on: November 29, 2017, 07:49:02 PM »
I feel like I should, a little at least, but I didn't.  She's been positively giddy exposing other people's secrets, without a care of the repercussions to the, so it is hard to feel sorry for her when the tables were turned.

Capricorn

Re: Anyone feel sorry for Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »
No, I don't feel sorry for Hillary.  She deserves whatever fall on her head.  But I do like Mishael Morgan the actress... she plays an excellent bitch.

SANDY B

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »
Absolutely not!

Billie

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »
I was dumbfounded when she told Devon "And I trusted him!".  Well you know what?  I think Jordan might have trusted her before she giddily exposed him and his grifting ways on her so-called national television audience.  That could be a game changer for him while Hilary's consequence is temporary embarrassment.

Twokeets

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 08:16:37 PM »
I was wondering if we're supposed to feel sorry for her, but I felt only a vague sense of rightness, that she is reaping what she has sown. When Devon hugged her right after her meltdown in the Club, I expected them to show her eyes doing what my husband called "the look"--where a character smirks or looks creepy right after telling someone how sorry they are or whatever, only the other person can't see their eyes. Only we see their eyes, and how hypocritical they are being.

Winza

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 08:35:54 PM »
I kind of did when she said she was no one’s victim. She is a good actress to get me to feel sorry for her.

Ricky

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 08:43:26 PM »

Naw.   But she sure is pretty. 

wanda

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »
Not one little bit sorry for her. I can't believe she even went to the coffee house where she knows everyone that hangs out there are people she knows. Of course they are going to talk about her and snicker behind her back. I thought Devon was a little hard on Charlie and his friend. What normal teenagers wouldn't be looking. If I were Hilary I would be in hiding.

DebR

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 11:37:43 PM »
I think it’s funny how Jordan is the one who has decided to lay low but Hilary is out and about with the people she humiliated instead of laying low herself.  She’ll probably turn those pictures to her advantage somehow in the end knowing her.

LongTimeFan

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 02:02:52 AM »
Not in the least.

lawgirl

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 02:29:48 AM »
She should never have posed for the pictures if she didn't want them to be seen.  Jordan didn't force her -- she willingly wanted to.  She might have thought they were private, but with her street smarts she should have known that they were not. 

Peridot

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 08:34:22 AM »
Afraid I don't feel a lot of sympathy.  Hilary has endured public embarrassment before, such as when her evil blogging was exposed.  At that time Jack, Neil, and Devon extended her grace and forgiveness.  Apparently she's forgotten what that felt like.  Since the photos can't be unseen, I think Hilary's best bet right now is to treat the situation with a little humor.  She should tell her TV audience something like, "This is one host who not only knows how to dish it out, but can take it too!  Besides, those photos are pretty hot, if I do say so myself.  [followed by suggestive wink]  Keep on buzzin', GC.  I certainly plan to." 

I did enjoy the scene with Devon chastising Charlie and his pal, telling them why joking about those unauthorized photos is uncool.  Even if it is the Hildebeest.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 09:20:58 AM »
I absolutely do not feel sorry for Hillary.

marilyn

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 11:35:45 AM »
No!  Absolutely do not!

maxie

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2017, 01:38:26 PM »
No I do not feel sorry for her.  The thing is, Devon will probably fall back into her clutches if he thinks she has changed.  I doubt the writers would change such a deliciously  love-to-hate character for very long, so the roller coaster will continue.  I'd rather not watch that scenario. 

monkeymome3

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »
The actress is amazing at playing her part.  I do not feel one bit sorry for Hilary because she is going to be right back the next day looking to humiliate and taunt others just the same.  So, dish it?  Take it.

TOUREIFFEL

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 05:17:51 PM »
You know what "they" say...Karma's a bitch!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 11:12:17 PM »
I do not feel sorry for Hillary at all. I get that what Jordan did without her permission was really wrong and that she feels violated, and if it were any other character, I would feel badly for them. But Hillary has made it her mission in life to expose lies and secrets... what did she think would happen when she exposed Jordan?  She told Charlie, when he asked why she did it, that she said she trusted Jordan. HellO?????? OMG HELLO???? Does she not even see that she violated his trust first when she exposed his shady past? She is nothing but a vindictive bitch. Can't feel sorry for her at all.

jinx

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 06:09:17 PM »
Not at all. I'm enjoying watching her downfall. As the song in Chicago goes, "She had it comin,..."