Author Topic: So Abby thinks she was equally responsible for the trafficking article?  (Read 223 times)

stpauliegirl

Scott, with the help of Sharon has been investigating the prostitution ring for months.  She only ended up learning about what was going on at the party when Crystal accused Zack in front of all the guests.  She allowed Zack to pull out of the party and into the car.  Other than that, she was clueless.  She had nothing to do with the investigation or the story, other than her greenlighting the App used to solicit prostitution customer.

Capricorn

Re: So Abby thinks she was equally responsible for the trafficking article?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:17:30 PM »
I thought she was referring to bringing the dating app under the Newman umbrella.  Maybe I misunderstood what she was saying.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:20:31 PM »
I remember being puzzled by what she said, but I couldn't remember what it was. Maybe what you said was it.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:26:32 PM »
After she resigned, and Scott came out and told her that he wasn't fired, but had been asked to stay on and was given a bonus, Abby got all huffy and asked something to the effect of why was Scott asked to stay on, but she wasn't when she was just as responsible for the trafficking article as Scott was.  I disagree.  She was clueless almost up to the last minute.  The only reason she as even there at the end was because she was stupid enough to get into the car with Zack.

wanda

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 10:43:03 PM »
After she resigned, and Scott came out and told her that he wasn't fired, but had been asked to stay on and was given a bonus, Abby got all huffy and asked something to the effect of why was Scott asked to stay on, but she wasn't when she was just as responsible for the trafficking article as Scott was.  I disagree.  She was clueless almost up to the last minute.  The only reason she as even there at the end was because she was stupid enough to get into the car with Zack.
Exactly!

Billie

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 09:42:22 AM »
That is my interpretation as well.

Miravep

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 09:57:01 AM »
I just about fell out of my chair when she said that.  Scott even agreed with her!  He investigated and wrote the story for months.  She did nothing except unwittingly support the sex trafficker and then get trapped in a storage unit.  Now she wants to take credit for the investigative news article. Princess Abby strikes again.