Author Topic: Hashtag  (Read 218 times)

monkeymome3

Hashtag
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:21:35 PM »
Scott could hire Abby and that would get Victoria's goat and solve his guilt problem all in one fail swoop.  Scott and Sharon have hit the point of no return in soaps now so................

Augie

Re: Hashtag
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:05:51 PM »
Didn’t Kevin and Chloe do the hashtag thing a long while ago......or was it Adam and someone?  We have been there done that once or twice before.  Not that they can’t pull it out of the defunct drawer again. 

Twokeets

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 05:11:57 PM »
Can Scott publish his sex trade story independently under his own business, be it Hashtag or whatever? Or does Newman own the story?

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 05:18:54 PM »
Didnít Kevin and Chloe do the hashtag thing a long while ago......or was it Adam and someone?  We have been there done that once or twice before.  Not that they canít pull it out of the defunct drawer again.

TagNGrab was Kevin & Chloe's online thing and it was a fashion retail website.

Ricky

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:36:22 PM »
It's kinda hard for me to keep up with the future prognosis of Hashtag.    Yesterday we saw Lily trying to access the site, but her screen featured a hammer and said, "Site under construction", or something.   Scotty then threw his sheepdawg hair around and told Lily that Victoria was pulling the plug on Hashtag.    A few minutes later, he was confidently telling Abby that he could "work his way around a couple of tech guys", and get the article on the Hashtag site whether Hagatha allowed it or not.    And then today, Victoria was all on-board with Hashtag.    It seems to vary from day to day, or even from scene to scene.   

deirdra

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 07:14:07 PM »
I think of Scott as a special kind of sheepdawg, a Hungarian Puli.

pcrchik

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 07:44:41 PM »
I think of Scott as a special kind of sheepdawg, a Hungarian Puli.

;D ;D ;D

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 08:10:11 PM »
When my daughter Ashley was about 7 years old we saw one of those dogs and she "whoa Mom I didn't know they had Rasta dogs."  Of course she is the same child who looked at a LP record at a garage sale and exclaimed "look Mom, it a big black CD."

DebR

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 11:47:28 PM »
Can Scott publish his sex trade story independently under his own business, be it Hashtag or whatever? Or does Newman own the story?

I wondered why heíd want to continue to work for people who treated him badly when he could publish the story on his own terms.  Perhaps Newman does own it, thatís the only reason I can think of why Scott would stay with them.