Author Topic: Sharon's Hair....Again  (Read 372 times)

SAlby

Sharon's Hair....Again
« on: November 29, 2017, 04:20:27 PM »
Sharon and Scott's date night at TOTT.  My goodness, was that hairstyle a miss or what?!?  :o

monkeymome3

Re: Sharon's Hair....Again
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 04:23:42 PM »
I do not care for that style.  NO.  I think it aged Sharon.  She did look older today.  Maybe that is the point they wanted tho, subliminally, because now Scott is going to end up with Abby.  It has been said that Sharon is too old for Scott.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 06:52:50 PM »
Didn't like her hair style at all.....and what about that gold dress!!!  It wasn't New Year's Eve.

Peridot

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 07:18:53 PM »
Sharon's hair and gown did her no favors.  If they want to make Sharon look younger and thus a more appropriate partner for Scott, it's not working.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 07:46:25 PM »
She looked pretty bad.  The hairstyle was too harsh and the dress too unforgiving.  I don't know who it would have looked good on.

Twokeets

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 08:20:37 PM »
Her body looked great as always, but the dress was too much--too sparkly, too sort of formal. Why not an elegant, sedate dress? This outfit looked like her next act would be to run on the stage and start belting out cabaret numbers.

Capricorn

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 09:57:09 PM »

Ok the dress is too much for a simple dinner date but I fail to see anything ugly about Sharon's hair.

wanda

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 10:30:59 PM »
That dress is hideously ugly.

Augie

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 10:34:42 PM »
The thing with Sharonís hair.....it is so bueatifully sqeaky clean and shiny, styled with care and purpose.  I was not that crazy about the pulled back front, but from the back view, smoooooth was the focus but that seemed a bit backward.......lucky she has a great looking face to handle it.
SO.......the kissy-face with the Hashtaggy owner of that horrible pile of something on his head made you wonder about her wanting it that close to hers.........critters and stuff.

DebR

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 11:42:15 PM »
Sharon was overdressed but I didnít think she looked bad.  Her hairstyle was severe but again I didnít hate it.

lawgirl

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 02:33:21 AM »
Sharon's dress was horrible -- it looked like a cheap nightgown with one long sleeve attached.  Definitely not what is worn to dinner - even at an elegant restaurant.

deirdra

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:31 PM »
SO.......the kissy-face with the Hashtaggy owner of that horrible pile of something on his head made you wonder about her wanting it that close to hers.........critters and stuff.
I always expect to see a cockroach pop out of that mess and give thanks that I don't have smell-o-vision.  It is hard to kiss and breathe through your mouth at the same time.

jinx

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 10:15:43 PM »
That's got to be one of the ugliest, tackiest dresses I've ever seen. And, for as much as I dislike her usual chopped, stringy hair around her face, I thought this combed back style looked greasy and did nothing for her.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 11:16:36 PM »
I did not like Sharon's hair like that. And the dress was more fitting for an awards ceremony or gala of some sort. I guess it was supposed to show just how thoughtless Scott is, how little he really cares for her, when he'd leave her at their table alone when it's supposed to be such a special, big deal of a night.

I am SO GLAD in my whole life no one has ever taken me out for a date where I have to get that dressed up LOL.