Author Topic: Nikki's "wound"  (Read 214 times)

stpauliegirl

Nikki's "wound"
« on: November 29, 2017, 07:40:31 AM »
I thought it was funny during Tues US show when Nikki was talking to Paul and she said, referring to her injury, the it "looked much worse than it was".  The camera panned to her arm where there was a small, regular sized bandage - the kind you would put over a minor cut or wrap around a paper cut on your finger.  All I could think was that if it looked worse than it was, it must not be much more than a scratch.

Chuckles

Re: Nikki's "wound"
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 12:02:34 PM »
I thought it was funny during Tues US show when Nikki was talking to Paul and she said, referring to her injury, the it "looked much worse than it was".  The camera panned to her arm where there was a small, regular sized bandage - the kind you would put over a minor cut or wrap around a paper cut on your finger.  All I could think was that if it looked worse than it was, it must not be much more than a scratch.
  I thought they would make much more of the "wound" since they are charging Jack's mother with a crime.

SarahTheCat

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 12:23:18 PM »
  I thought they would make much more of the "wound" since they are charging Jack's mother with a crime.

But Paul said Nikki didn't want to press charges, but it wasn't up to her since it happened in a public place with witnesses. So, even though the wound is minor...

monkeymome3

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 02:36:51 PM »
It's all so unbelievable and Paul and Christine are so unprofessional.  They don't even care to investigate or look for facts, it's all emotional. I guess we are to suspend belief because it's a soap.

deirdra

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 03:19:47 PM »
But Paul said Nikki didn't want to press charges, but it wasn't up to her since it happened in a public place with witnesses. So, even though the wound is minor...
I thought TOTT was taken over by a private function for only invited family, friends and colleagues.  Even Graham had to wrangle an invitation in order to attend and Nick was not invited.  Paul is an idiot and Pristine is out of control. Prictor was correct that she is doing this to get back at him for getting off after his last farce of a trial.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:25:22 PM by deirdra »

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 03:22:09 PM »
I thought the TT was taken over by a private function.  Even Graham had to wrangle an invitation in order to attend.  Paul is an idiot and Pristine is out of control. Prictor was correct that she is doing this to get back at him for getting off after his last farce of a trial.

I could be inaccurately remembering what Paul said - maybe he just said there were witnesses. Whatever his excuse was, it seemed pretty flimsy to me. Especially how he said Dina would go to PRISON for it. For a scratch with a butter knife. Sheesh.

Ricky

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 03:26:58 PM »
Right, there was a big sign by the elevator that said CLOSED FOR PRIVATE PARTY, because Madame nearly collided with the sign after she butchered Piggy, and then the PP nearly tripped over it when he kidnapped Abby. 

deirdra

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 03:27:47 PM »
I thought the TT was taken over by a private function.  Even Graham had to wrangle an invitation in order to attend.  Paul is an idiot and Pristine is out of control. Prictor was correct that she is doing this to get back at him for getting off after his last farce of a trial.
I could be inaccurately remembering what Paul said - maybe he just said there were witnesses. Whatever his excuse was, it seemed pretty flimsy to me. Especially how he said Dina would go to PRISON for it. For a scratch with a butter knife. Sheesh.
Your recall of what Paul said is the same as mine.  His excuse and explanation were incredibly flimsy!

Billie

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 04:20:39 PM »
I didn't see today's US show but didn't Clueless tell Jack yesterday that Dina was off the hook due to her Alzeimers?

SarahTheCat

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 05:26:50 PM »
I didn't see today's US show but didn't Clueless tell Jack yesterday that Dina was off the hook due to her Alzeimers?

Yes, but we're talking about the stupid stuff Paul said before he knew about Dina's alzheimers.

Billie

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 06:56:10 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up STC!