Author Topic: I've Got Nothing Much to Talk About  (Read 96 times)

Money Honey

I've Got Nothing Much to Talk About
« on: November 26, 2017, 10:55:56 PM »
I didn't get anything much from tonight either, but Rick got 'arrested' again at the
garbage dump.  I think, Carl is going to make the group mad about having a tag
along. How did Daryl and Tara know that Michonne, and Rosita would there?  I
started this when WD went off, but started watching TD.

I will wait to talk about the talking dead, that's going off now.

katiesbeach

Re: I've Got Nothing Much to Talk About
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 05:24:51 PM »
I have been disinterested this whole season.  I used to watch, then re-watch, and then watch the Talking Dead to get every single nuance.  Last night, I half-watched while I was reading, and then fell asleep during The Talking Dead. 

Put Jesus & Maggie together.  Put Carol & Daryl, or Carol & Ezekiel together.  Get back to some of the relationship driven storylines and I'll be back.  I'll even take Carl & Enid at this point.

They need to move the story forward.  Using a whole season to cover only a couple of days is boring.

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 08:27:51 PM »
The mid-season finale is coming up on December 10th.  It is two days shy, of being two
months to it's return for the 8th season.  Leaving us with the worst mind boggling, and
most confusing episodes since coming on air.

I am waiting for these last two shows to come in like gang busters, and clear up those
episodes, or they will
be faced with even more people taking a leave from TWD...As, we are becoming TSD
(The Sitting Dead).

Sinsaint

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:58:41 AM »
The mid-season finale is coming up on December 10th.  It is two days shy, of being two
months to it's return for the 8th season.  Leaving us with the worst mind boggling, and
most confusing episodes since coming on air.

I am waiting for these last two shows to come in like gang busters, and clear up those
episodes, or they will
be faced with even more people taking a leave from TWD...As, we are becoming TSD
(The Sitting Dead).

Iím feeling the same way. I just binged Penny Dreadful (loved it). They have roughly the same amount of time to work with. 10 one hour episodes commercial free as opposed to 16 usually one hour episodes with commercials. The character development was so much better. They managed to show us each character during all the shows with the exception of maybe three bottle episodes, made us understand the motives of each character (even likable when they did bad things) and had a healthy balance of dialogue mixed with action. Sad it only lasted three seasons. I wish TWD would a few tips from other popular shows.

pjones

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 10:35:37 PM »
I used to watch, then re-watch, and then watch the Talking Dead to get every single nuance.  Last night, I half-watched while I was reading, and then fell asleep during The Talking Dead
I was the same way Katiesbeach. Rewatching and then watching TTD so I wouldnít miss a single fact. Now I donít go thru Sundays watching the clock til itís time for the show any more. Maybe the last 2 episodes will hook us all back in. (Fingers crossed)🙂