Author Topic: Friday's US classic episode  (Read 272 times)

wanda

Friday's US classic episode
« on: November 25, 2017, 09:24:38 AM »
I wasn't going to bother watching but  had the tv on while I was decorating for Christmas so I was only half watching. It seem like half of the wedding guests are gone now.  Dead are Courtney, Kelly and Austin. Moved away are Avery, Summer and Kevin. I had forgotten that Victria was pregnant with Katie at the time and had to leave the wedding when she thought she was in labor. Nikki looked nice in her shorter hairdo.

Augie

Re: Friday's US classic episode
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 09:51:21 PM »
I was hoping it was going to be the entire episode of Sharon and Nick’s first wedding from waaaay back.  That was the very first show I saw of Y&R because OJ’s  trial came to a [size=78%]screeching halt and that came on in it’s place.  I felt so sorry for Sharon inheriting the mother-in-law from #&// and wanted to see her deal with the snotty little hag.  That’s it....I was hooked.  Anyway I thought this episode was the epitome of chopped up hash jumping from here to there like a jackrabbit.  Fun to see wedding crasher Phyllis at the last minute though.[/size]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 10:53:15 PM by Augie »

BONNIEJ

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 11:12:02 PM »
Funny how Victoria and Abby are constantly egging each other on with so much hate, but back then Abby left the wedding to go with Vicki because she was her birth coach. I would want someone with me that I actually like, not someone that I hate.

bren

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2017, 11:07:06 PM »
Well, being a die-hard Nick & Sharon hopeful, even though I knew how the wedding was going to end, silly me still wanted it to end with "I now pronounce you . . ."  I don't know when Sharon has looked more beautiful.  *sigh*