Author Topic: Nikki......the elephant in the room  (Read 491 times)

Augie

Nikki......the elephant in the room
« on: November 22, 2017, 02:28:04 PM »
I can’t imagine anyone with half a brain barging into any party, dinner or gathering......family or not....knowing they were deliberately uninvited. Formerly invited Nikki was also suddenly uninvited when Jack booted her off of his guest list because of her nasty big mouth ranting on nonstop at his house just before.  So then she barged in on Nick bearing her little bouquet of flowers he couldn’t care less about.  So they foisted themselves upon Big Daddy Newman’s shindig and she was told to show herself out after a bit, leaving the former host pouting alone in his chair, sour as a 180 pound lemon after everyone scooted out......the brightest spot in today’s show.

deirdra

Re: Nikki......the elephant in the room
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 03:13:06 PM »
Does the elephant have new teeth?  I noticed they were whiter and when she talked she exposed her lower teeth more than usual while holding her upper lip taut over her upper teeth.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 03:32:25 PM »
If Jack was going to tell the family about Dina at Thanksgiving dinner, why would he have had invited Nikki in the first place?  Maybe the timeline was off.

Capricorn

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:36:05 PM »
Probably she was invited before Jack & Ashley found out about Dina's condition.

Ricky

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 03:48:50 PM »
Does the elephant have new teeth?  I noticed they were whiter and when she talked she exposed her lower teeth more than usual while holding her upper lip taut over her upper teeth.

Something about Nikki's choppers is completely different now, beginning with the day Aunt Jack dis-invited her to Thanksgiving dinner. 

While she was delivering her unsolicited traumatic monotone about what an evil, wicked bitch Dina is, I kept stopping the recording and staring at her teeth.   They were just BLINDING WHITE and perfectly aligned, and she kept tilting her head to display them at various angles.   She'd toss her head to the right, pop her mouth open and mug at the camera.   Then she'd toss her head to the left, hold her mouth open, and mug at the camera.   Then she'd face the camera dead-on and raise her head so that we could see the bottom teeth.     (Granted, there was a cacophony of images to stare at, between the blinding new teeth and that golden doubloon necklace with the navy blue gerbil crawling up it.)     

SarahTheCat

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 03:51:08 PM »
You know the show is bad when something like a change in Nikki's teeth is the only reason I'm going to watch the episode.

Billie

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 04:09:09 PM »
You know the show is bad when something like a change in Nikki's teeth is the only reason I'm going to watch the episode.
I hear you STC!  This is now the only thing I have any interest in looking at, the show is so bad.

Augie

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 04:29:45 PM »
LOL Sarah.....now I have to go back and watch it again on CBS.  I missed that completely, but did think Nik is getting a bit loose in the jowls.  Maybe the choppers are a tad much?

DianeM

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 04:33:12 PM »
I was too busy looking at all that hair to notice her teeth.

Capricorn

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »
Me too!

franniep51

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 07:21:21 PM »

This is what I love about reading this board.  If the episode isn't very good at least there are some things to observe whether it be Nikki's teeth, hair, Sharon's earrings, etc.  I haven't seen the episode yet, but will look for Nikki's teeth tonight.
 :)

LeannaLove

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 07:24:45 PM »

This is what I love about reading this board.  If the episode isn't very good at least there are some things to observe whether it be Nikki's teeth, hair, Sharon's earrings, etc.
 :)

Me too.  This board is often more entertaining than the show itself.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 08:06:48 PM »
I didn't think her teeth looked different, other than she might have had them whitened.  She needs to take a cue from Ashley and Phyllis - get a haircut!

SarahTheCat

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 09:38:43 PM »
I don't think I would have noticed anything about her teeth if I hadn't have read this first. And still I'm not sure I really saw anything. It does seem like we could see her bottom teeth more than usual.  I kept looking at her hair though... it's darker blonde now. It looks better. Still too long though.

Billie

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 09:08:03 AM »
I missed the teeth again.  They are buried beneath all that hair. I will make a note to analyze the teeth situation when she returns.

deirdra

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 09:27:27 AM »
The funny thing is that I noticed the teeth when I forgot to watch for the "gerbil" hanging from her necklace that someone else mentioned.  The first time I watched, her blonde and red-streaked Cowardly Lion mane dominated the scene so I didn't notice the necklace (or the teeth).

Winza

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 11:49:45 AM »
“Cowardly Lion mane”.  Brilliant!!! ;D

franniep51

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 12:06:15 PM »
Finally watched the episode, after a lot of turkey. I think Nikki may have had a modest amount of Botox to her upper lip.  I did that once.  So when she talked her bottom lip moved more therefore we saw more teeth. Just my guess. Just a little Botox will do that. (By the way, I did not like the feel of it. But, it's great for the forehead. ).

That hair is just too much and drags her face down. And that necklace--?

On a positive note, I liked her green ruffled dress and would wear it on for the holidays.