Author Topic: How Did Crystal Know Where Zach Was?  (Read 287 times)

Twokeets

How Did Crystal Know Where Zach Was?
« on: November 22, 2017, 10:17:04 AM »
Maybe we're supposed to assume that The Great Goat's powerful intelligence aides located and helped Crystal to find Zach so she could shoot him. That's the only thing I can come up with. One minute she was talking to Tessa at the dramatic party, then she was gone. I sort of hope Goat Daddy did help her, because at least that's a reason. If there is no explanation, it would seem like lame, or non-existent, writing.

Capricorn

Re: How Did Crystal Know Where Zach Was?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 10:48:16 AM »
We have seen that Crystal is slippery, she is an escape artist and can disappear and reappear pretty skillfully.   Maybe she has been shadowing Zack since she disappeared from The Top of The Tower.   Anyway what's done is done, she got rid of the Preppy Pimp and no one is going to miss him. (except Ricky  :) )  The only question I have is how and where did she get the gun?

deirdra

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
The only question I have is how and where did she get the gun?
Has Paul checked his holster lately?

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 11:42:13 AM »

(May Zack rest in peace.)

I was wondering the same thing.    How'd she know exactly where and when to find the Preppy Pimp, and where'd she get her weapon?   And with P.P. being deceased, that doesn't change the fact that Scotty was found with a dead prostitute and could still theoretically face some charges.   And that whole escape from Roadside Storage was pretty haphazard too.   They set Scotty's necktie on fire with a dead cell phone, right?   And the sprinklers came on, but neither Scotty nor Abby got burned OR wet.   And whoever let them out didn't notify the police nor anyone else that two starving people were locked in a storage unit starting fires & setting off sprinklers?   lol.

And what kind of private club lets someone with a camera march through the dining room peppering patrons with nosy questions and filming the responses?   And what kind of TV show called the Hilary HOUR broadcasts in random 20-second *live* intervals throughout the day?

So many questions, so few answers.

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 11:54:21 AM »

I was wondering the same thing.    How'd she know exactly where and when to find the Preppy Pimp, and where'd she get her weapon?   And with P.P. being deceased, that doesn't change the fact that Scotty was found with a dead prostitute and could still theoretically face some charges.   And that whole escape from Roadside Storage was pretty haphazard too.   They set Scotty's necktie on fire with a dead cell phone, right?   And the sprinklers came on, but neither Scotty nor Abby got burned OR wet.   And whoever let them out didn't notify the police nor anyone else that two starving people were locked in a storage unit starting fires & setting off sprinklers?   lol.

And what kind of private club lets someone with a camera march through the dining room peppering patrons with nosy questions and filming the responses?   And what kind of TV show called the Hilary HOUR broadcasts in random 20-second *live* intervals throughout the day?

Hilary is nauseating and so is her show.  I guess the bitch has the same protocol as an ABC, NBC and CBS news anchor..  If it's breaking news her mug is on TV.  Sadly, the breaking news in GC is anything BUT newsworthy.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:39:31 PM by Capricorn »

wanda

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 12:24:19 PM »

Yep. Yep. And yep. It's been getting more ridiculous by the day.

DianeM

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 12:37:46 PM »
I thought that motel room looked like the same room where Crystal was 'servicing' her clients.  Maybe she's been hanging out at the motel, hoping that Zack would show up.  But where she got that gun is still a mystery.  I think it's very sloppy writing.

Capricorn

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 12:40:57 PM »
Yes it did look like a very similar room so we can conclude that it's the same motel.

Billie

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 02:24:26 PM »

Did I miss something?  I don't remember any fire or sprinklers!  Was I passed out from boredom?
I believe that motel is generic and used for any scene that needs a motel.  My first thought when I saw it was that it looked exactly like the motel that Tyler (Mariah's ex and forgot his last name already) stayed in.

Ricky

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 03:13:13 PM »
  Was I passed out from boredom?

You passed out from boredom, lol.    When Sheriff Sharon & Deputy Paul arrived at Roadside Storage, there was a singed piece of fabric in the storage unit.   "It's Scott's tie!" cried Sharon, shaking her earrings to and fro.   

Paul somehow deduced that Scott and Abby had started a fire using a dead cell phone(??), singed Scott's tie(??), set-off the sprinkler system(??), and then disappeared to parts unknown.  (The only part of this that we actually *saw* was Scotty, who was shaking from post-traumatic stress disorder, staring at the ceiling for two seconds the previous day, where he evidently(??) noticed the sprinklers. 

deirdra

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »
And shaking Scott and his hair were bone dry.

Maple Leaf

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2017, 03:30:27 PM »
Hillary and her camera man should have been thrown out of the GCAC!

pcrchik

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 04:38:12 PM »
The only question I have is how and where did she get the gun?
Has Paul checked his holster lately?

;D ;D ;D

stpauliegirl

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 04:45:35 PM »
I thought Abby and Scott found something in the storage locker that lead them to believe the motel was a place that the sex ring used and they surmised that might be where Zack would go.  That's how they found him.  That's how Crystal knew he'd be there.  Not sure where Crystal got the gun, but here is the US, it isn't hard to buy one. 

DianeM

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2017, 05:15:26 PM »
Where did Crystal find the money to buy a gun?  I hope she isn't back to prostitution.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2017, 08:10:23 PM »
  Was I passed out from boredom?

You passed out from boredom, lol.    When Sheriff Sharon & Deputy Paul arrived at Roadside Storage, there was a singed piece of fabric in the storage unit.   "It's Scott's tie!" cried Sharon, shaking her earrings to and fro.   

Paul somehow deduced that Scott and Abby had started a fire using a dead cell phone(??), singed Scott's tie(??), set-off the sprinkler system(??), and then disappeared to parts unknown.  (The only part of this that we actually *saw* was Scotty, who was shaking from post-traumatic stress disorder, staring at the ceiling for two seconds the previous day, where he evidently(??) noticed the sprinklers.
I think we were supposed to assume that somehow by starting a fire and setting off the sprinkler, the storage room somehow unlocked so they could escape.