Author Topic: Wouldn't you think...  (Read 272 times)

stpauliegirl

Wouldn't you think...
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:08:04 AM »
That after being rescued, that Abby would want to go home to shower and change her clothes?  I think she and Scott were missing a couple days.  As we know they were in a dirty storage locker and had sex.  The first thing I'd want to do is get cleaned up.  Not Abby, though.  After being chastise by Victor, she went to the coffee house instead.  Have to give her props, though.  She pointed out to Victor that his background check of Zack came back clean, so there was no way she would have been able to find out differently.

wanda

Re: Wouldn't you think...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:18:29 AM »
That is all I kept thinking about. That is the first thing she should have done when she left the station. Ewww. Her hair and make up should have been a mess. Her teeth should have meeded brushed.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 09:34:47 AM »

It would have been realistic if she had different clothes on to hint that she had already been home to shower and rest first.

Itís a soap, not supposed to care about those things.

Ricky

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 10:03:29 PM »

And wouldn't you think that if you were Sharon, had spent months talking on crisis hotlines to prostitutes, found out that your little friend Tessa and her sister Crystal had been manipulated by a "massage parlor pimp", if your boyfriend Scott and his henchwoman Abby had spent days & days locked in a storage unit by a "massage parlor pimp", and then he'd been shot at point-blank by the same "massage parlor pimp", and your little friend "massage parlor emeritus" Crystal had to shoot the "massage parlor pimp" in the back, about the last thing in the world you'd entice your boyfriend with the next day is a MASSAGE.    Sharon said it about 100 times today, "Let's get you home and give you a MASSAGE!"   To me that was downright weird.   

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:29 PM »
Aw, come on, Ricky, give her a break.  Sharon's one hot mama who hasn't had sex with her man for about three days.  At least she waited with the massage until they got home.