Author Topic: Bill  (Read 149 times)

franniep51

Bill
« on: November 20, 2017, 03:40:49 PM »
Bill sure did forget Brooke quickly.  He gets a little Steffy and forgets all that same stuff he told Brooke. What  a guy!  Guess Brooke has lost her reign on the men of LA.
But I do admit, he is the reason I watch BB.

katiesbeach

Re: Bill
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 05:55:35 PM »
And he is immediately treating Steffie like a possession.  Just making decisions about their life without even discussing it with her first.  Gotta love his confidence.  It won't be long until Steffie realizes she is preggers and will have to do the whole whos the daddy routine.  But thankfully, B&B moves lightening fast, so we should see the big reveal in a month or two.

DebR

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »
I wonder, does he really love Steffy or is Bill getting back at Liam?   I know they had a past and I know I canít stand Steffy but thereís no comparison between Brooke and Steffy so I donít know what Bill sees in her.

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 11:58:50 AM »
I wonder, does he really love Steffy or is Bill getting back at Liam?   I know they had a past and I know I canít stand Steffy but thereís no comparison between Brooke and Steffy so I donít know what Bill sees in her.
Steffy is so much like Bill that they deserve each other.  Brooke should be with someone that is one hell of a lot nicer.