Author Topic: The Bromance Fighters  (Read 106 times)

Money Honey

The Bromance Fighters
« on: November 20, 2017, 10:13:24 AM »
So, Rick doesn't think Daryl should use dynamite to flush Negan's people out, because
innocent people are in the building.  Well, Rick sure didn't have a problem shooting up
the windows in their building in the first episode. 

Did Father Gabriel get bitten?  I'm not watching like I used to, to understand things.
Gregory, and Simon's conversation really confused me.  I didn't listen to that show
neither.

Sinsaint

Re: The Bromance Fighters
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:04:05 PM »
Iím not understanding some of the actions either. Rick has never really worried about hurting innocent bystanders before if it means his people live. As for Gabe Iím trying to figure out that one myself. I guess the most logical theory is he got bitten (although the bite may have happened in s8-ep1 prior to him ending up in the trailer with Negan). I noticed Gabe didnít try to move away from the walkers when they were busting through the trailer. If he was bitten already it would make sense he wasnít afraid of them.

Other theories are he somehow got sick from the guts he was wearing. If thatís the case it would be the first time thatís happened in the show. Another theory is he is faking being sick so the doctor will be brought to him. At that point he could kidnap or try to help the doctor escape so Gabe can take the doctor back to Hilltop for Maggie.

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:33:07 PM »
I'm finding the first episodes of this season very uninteresting.  Too much shooting, and last night's episode was just plain boring.  When will Negan die?

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »
They said in season before last, that Negan wouldn't die, but he's going to be hurt
really bad.  That's what I'm waiting for, but they didn't say when. 

Would Gabriel live that long, after being bitten?  Why is he sweating like he is, if he
is faking?  He doesn't have liquids in his little cube does he?  So many questions.

Rest, and vacation time for Michonne, Carl, Rosita, and now Ezekiel.  Was Carol on
last night's show, or was she just in the first part?  I can't stay focus on this season.

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 03:02:34 PM »
Gabriel could be sweating because it's HOT in that cubbyhole.  No, Carol was missing last night. 

Sinsaint

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 04:36:13 PM »
They said in season before last, that Negan wouldn't die, but he's going to be hurt
really bad.  That's what I'm waiting for, but they didn't say when. 

Would Gabriel live that long, after being bitten?  Why is he sweating like he is, if he
is faking?  He doesn't have liquids in his little cube does he?  So many questions.

Rest, and vacation time for Michonne, Carl, Rosita, and now Ezekiel.  Was Carol on
last night's show, or was she just in the first part?  I can't stay focus on this season.

I figure he could. If Gabe got bit in the premiere at most Negan and Gabe would have been in the trailer is a few hours. Bob was bitten early to mid afternoon but he didnít get visibly sick until after the cannibals ate his leg which was late that night/early a.m. Jim had gotten bit at night but didnít start getting sick with a fever until the next day. And for anyone who watches FTWD Ofelia got bit before they got trapped in the bunker but she didnít start showing signs until at least a few hours later after they left the ranch.

If he hasnít been bitten heís stuck in that closet and the power is out so it might be pretty hot in there with no AC. Iím hoping he was in there doing sit ups, push ups, a little aerobics... anything to work up a sweat so once the door opens he can fake being sick, get the doctor and get out of there. He said he wants his life to mean something. Maybe saving Carson for Maggie and her baby will mean something.

I didnít notice Carol at all last night. Sheís at Kingdom with Ezekiel. Rosita is at Hilltop I think. Michonne and Carl are at Alexandria and we havenít seen that place since the premiere. My guess is once Rick returns to Alexandria something bad went down there while he was gone. Simon said the Saviors knew Rick was coming for them with the help of the other communities before Gregory told them. Weíve seen both Hilltop and Kingdom since then and both are fine. Iím thinking Negan had a group of Saviors attack Alexandria after Rick left.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 07:20:40 AM »
Rick and Daryl's fight didn't make sense to me.  Was stupid because now the weapons they were trying to capture are destroyed.  I thought Father Gabriel was hot and dehydrated. I suppose he could be sick.  Guess we will find out.  I, too, find the constant fighting this season to be boring to watch.  I FF through those scenes.