Author Topic: I wonder if Steffy disgusts herself.  (Read 195 times)

scobe

I wonder if Steffy disgusts herself.
« on: November 16, 2017, 09:26:38 PM »
Steffy told Liam he disgusts her after he told her he kissed Sally.  Does she disgust herself for having sex with her father in law?  Is she disgusted by Bill?  Will she be honest with Liam like he was with her?  I doubt it.  She certainly seems overwhelmed with guilt but I have my doubts sheíll come clean.  Iím sure Liam will eventually find out but not from an honest conversation with his wife. 

DebR

Re: I wonder if Steffy disgusts herself.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 11:56:31 PM »
I canít stand Steffy or the actress.  She canít use the excuse sheíd been drinking so her reaction upon seeing Bill when she woke up beside him was laughable.  Her sobbing and shaking was overly dramatic as well.    She should be disgusted with herself and she will probably beg Bill not to tell Liam.  I liked the smirky smile on Billís face for once!

katiesbeach

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 08:53:35 AM »
I do believe that Bill has the hots for Steffie, but I seriously can't believe that he told her that he loved her when he is supposed to still be madly in love with Brooke.  However, I do believe that he is going to use this to his advantage and knock Liam down even further.  He went from being an amusing a$$hole to a complete jerk.

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 09:08:23 AM »
I am sure with her guilt, she'll have make up sex with Liam, knowing she has just
slithered out of bed with her father-in-law.  A very immoral act on her part.  I can
see a 'who's the daddy' story coming up real soon.

Steffy over did her 'trying to get the father, and son back together' bit.  She ran to
Bill at least 10 times per day, which to me was 9 too many.  One visit to talk to him,
or NONE would have been too often to be around Bill, who has no remorse, or guilt. 
He is sitting in his office gloating at his move. 

Their affairs in 2010 and before, tells you that she got what she wanted.  Now, to
play it off...

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2017, 09:22:33 AM »
KatiesBeach, about 8 or 9 years ago, Liam had Bill and Brooke over for a steak dinner
one night.  Of course, Steffy was there smiling, and acting all innocent.  She, and Bill
had left each other earlier in the day. I was wondering how the two were going to get
through the night.  They did with flying colors. 

Steffy, has an a-moral attitude about her moves.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 09:28:10 AM by Money Honey »

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 12:25:29 PM »
I cannot stand Steffy....never could.  How long until she ends up pregnant and we get to watch Bill and Liam squabble for Who's the Daddy??